User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    shattered dreams

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

shit...no sorry i keep doing that all over the place...stopping now.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ha ha ha... is it bad that I read some of the posts I missed and think to myself "those are good things to be angry about!" ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

1) What makes you angry?

when someone underestimates me, and only when a few people do it.

2) Do you get angry often?

nope, I will get annoyed, but I really dont get angry at people.

3) How do you deal with the problem?

I try to see it from thier end and try to make connections that they would have made based on thier knowlage of me and the situation. and about 99.9% of the time I would have gotten mad over nothing and I can drop it

4) How quick are you to resolve this emotion?

When I do get mad? its like it didnt even happen. there is no since in getting mad "he who angers you conquers you"

5) When you get angry, are your friends and family generally surprised at the content that makes you so?

for the most part they cant tell, but for the 3 or 4 times I did get mad, I kicked the other persons ass (or tried lol) but that was when my brother went too far and started to mess with my INFP filters lol
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

1) What makes you angry?
    Not being a Disney princess. broken promises. when starbucks doesnt have peppermint hot chocolate. Loosing important items (phone charger, license, ect), and when people don't show appreciation/love. oh & rain. and getting mud on my UGGs.

No.

I cry. Like a small child.

Fairly slow. It lingers.

5) When you get angry, are your friends and family generally surprised at the content that makes you so?

Definitely. No one understands lol. also, its very unusual. mostly when I'm angry only my infp friend notices =]
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

People who attempt to steal large amounts of money from me when I don't have much money to begin with.

That's what's pissed me off this week.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    1) What makes you angry?
    People who block my happiness.

I wouldn't say that. I get annoyed easily (or disappointed or sad or whatever), but I only get really angry about once a year. But when I'm angry, I'm really really angry.

Revenge.

Not. When I'm angry with someone, I want revenge and just a little bit revenge is not enough. It's enough when I am starting to pity the person I'm angry with.

Nope. I'm quite normal when it comes to anger.

almost forgot about my stand by option agreed about the revenge.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

1) What makes you angry?

Many things. Stupid mistakes of my own, injustice, people who behave strictly against my personal values and ideals, "stupidness". Special discussion forms of people. My life situation probably too.

In some other thread I posted a whole list of special things, but after reconsidering I guess a list wouldn't suffice, because you always forget something and there is no general rule.

I don't know. When I consider that I am just in general not very confident with my situation, I guess I am still in a rather good range, so not too often maybe, but often enough. It usually happens inside of me and rarely goes outwards.

Who says I deal with the problem? :/ I am not sure I am able to deal with my basic problems, things aren't that easy. My angriness is caused by said basic problems I believe. Small issues which make me angry stay small issues, they go away and will be forgotten. I cannot forget my whole life situation as it reminds me every day that it is there.

Don't know, it doesn't last too long often. Often turns around in sadness or indifference.

Don't know.
    There you are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

1) What makes you angry?
    People living behind illusions. And everyday nonsense.

Yes.

Passive Aggressively, wicked.

Sometimes..not for big things.

Sometimes. Fi can be hard to understand sometimes.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    So I know that there's already a general thread in the Bonfire section, but I'm interested in what angers the NF personas specifically. Also, note that I'm talking about personality/ideological differences, not specific incidences. So...

1) What makes you angry?

If there are any other questions that you would like to ask, feel free, as long as it remains on topic.
    1. Arrogance and chauvinism,when people take advantage of others , when people purposely choose to be ignorant about something, when people make cruel remarks on other people's misfortunes,fakeness and lying about one's intentions or motivations,when people's individuality is being threatened,when people mistreat animals, when people stereotype other people- even when meant as a joke, insensitivity and callousness; all of them.

2. That depends on many factors but in general, I am more likely to be bothered or feel really hurt ; that is off course barring instances when other people are hurt.

3. I withdraw into my inner world in which I berate those that perpetrate the acts.

4. How quickly? That depends on the offence and how I feel; which can be really variable.

5.I really let people know I am angry but when I do, it almost always entails the things that I mentioned and thus they do not seem to be surprised.

All this being said things are more likely to make me feel sad or hurt as opposed to angry, generally speaking.
    The MBTI is a tool to help you on your self discovery. It nor any other the label can ever hope to describe you, because you are are unique and special, we all are. Any comments made regarding a group of people should be considered to be general and not ubiquitous; and no one should lose of sight of that. . Do not stereotype other people or yourself for that matter, but generalise if you must when a general example or pattern is required. And if you took the time to read this thank you