• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's your enneagram type

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8 wing 9

sx, so

Jaded

MBTI Type
INFP
Type 4 / wing 5 and a bit of 9 too ^.^

p.s im noticing the majority of nf's have 4 or 5 as their type...hmmmm interesting

hugin

MBTI Type
NF
I had a hard time deciding between 4, 5w4 and 9. Which made me decide on type 9. Instinctual stack is sx/so/sp.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to think I was a 4 but now I have a strong suspicion I'm actually a 1, and 4 is just how I get when I've been introverting too much or am stressed/unhappy.

Regardless, 1 and 4 tend to be the highest (and I know per enneagram theory they're linked anyway), with 5, 7, and 9 on the second tier.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Last time I tested 7w8 (58%- 7, 57%-8). The time before that I got 73%-3, 66%-7.

I think that makes me a 7.

V

violaine

^Er, am I being a brat if I politely say that you can only be a 2w1 or 2w3? The wing types have to be adjacent - unless you're one of those radical enneagram theorists, in which case *scrams* :)

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to think I was a 4 but now I have a strong suspicion I'm actually a 1, and 4 is just how I get when I've been introverting too much or am stressed/unhappy.

Regardless, 1 and 4 tend to be the highest (and I know per enneagram theory they're linked anyway), with 5, 7, and 9 on the second tier.

INFJs are mostly 1s and 4s of course. However, sp 4s have a lot of type 1 traits, and sx 4s have a lot of type 2 traits.

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
p.s im noticing the majority of nf's have 4 or 5 as their type...hmmmm interesting

I doubt F Fives even exist, much less that the majority of NFs has Five as their e-type. For example, ENFPs are far more likely to be Twos, Threes, 6w7s or Sevens than Fours or Fives.

The envious type.:devil:

V

violaine

^I thought I was 5w4 for a while there... I think it could happen.

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
There´s certainly the chance of some F Fives, though I doubt it, but there are a lot more people who mistype as Fives.

V

violaine

^Yeah I agree, I was really split quite evenly on the 4 and 5 but after doing a lot of reading 4w5 it is.

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
A strong wing can cause confusion, because both types blend into each other. Though, there are some telltale signs between the mirror types, which are easier to detect than to describe.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I doubt F Fives even exist, much less that the majority of NFs has Five as their e-type. For example, ENFPs are far more likely to be Twos, Threes, 6w7s or Sevens than Fours or Fives.

The envious type.:devil:

I agree. F Five is definitely a mistyping. Five is a common mistyping anyway because sometimes people think if they have intellectual pursuits they must be a five.

V

violaine

^I think 5w4 and 4w5 can get very murky. Personally I very much identify with the profile of the 5, not because of the intellectual pursuits (which I do have) so much as many other factors (analysis-paralysis, wanting to understand everything, desire for self-sufficiency and more). I also recognize myself when I read about the levels of health and the stress point (going to 7) and strength point (going to 8). I can't absolutely say that F Fives do not exist. I would very much doubt an F 5w6 but I think 5w4 is possible.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea, it's really murky. I have a strong 5 wing also. Another thing I noticed is I really relate to the 5 description for my first two instinctual stackings almost equally to the 4 description.