• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How can I tell if an ENFP is into me?

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm very attracted to an ENFP female, and I'm wondering firstly if she realises this and secondly if so, is she flirting with me? How perceptive are ENFPs at picking up signs of attraction from others, and typically how do you flirt?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
If an ENFP is into you you can't mistake it, I don't know any type who hunts their prey aswell as the ENFP. What they want they get, I've never been as pursued as when an ENFP fancied me, nor as swept off my feet.

I think that's the same with most ENFP's.

I'm pretty oblivious to signs of attraction from men, but I wasn't allowed to be oblivious to the ENFP.

Ah what fun that was lol.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i pretty much never realize it when people are into me lol. but, like stated above, if an ENFP is into someone, watch out.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think ENFP females are pretty aware if someone is into them. I am.

BUt yeah if she's into you, you will def know it.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i pretty much never realize it when people are into me lol. but, like stated above, if an ENFP is into someone, watch out.

QFT

For being so great at reading people, I have a lot of trouble judging how into me somebody is. I can know that they like me a lot, but I can't decipher if its romance or not unless its blatantly obvious.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If an ENFP is into you you can't mistake it, I don't know any type who hunts their prey aswell as the ENFP. What they want they get, I've never been as pursued as when an ENFP fancied me, nor as swept off my feet.

Ain't it the truth :laugh:

When I am in pursuit I will let it be known. Charming words and kind gestures. Even more so than usual. I will go out of my way for the catch. I usually get what I am after ;)

Also, I am definitely aware when someone is interested in me 100%.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Yeah, pretty much all of the above. No idea when someone is into me, in thaaaat :heart: way.

And "is she flirting with me?" that one is a toughie. I've been told that I flirt with everyone. I know that I do tend to withdraw when I like someone, that's my way of flirting I guess :)

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
She has told me she likes me but I'm not sure how to interpret that, I think it was meant more in a respectful way. I haven't been overt in flirting with her at all: I've just shown interest in her occasionally, tried to be funny (she laughs at my jokes). I have noticed that when I did imply she was quite clever she seemed to be really pleased (I was a little suprised at her response and how excited she became).

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just do it, ask her for a cup of joe or a bagel. Worst case scenario is a flaky no.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

I'm pretty oblivious to signs of attraction from men, but I wasn't allowed to be oblivious to the ENFP.

Ah what fun that was lol.
:huh: No friggin' way! ... some ENFPs *cough* have a hard time telling whether or not they like someone, let alone whether the beloved can tell... Furthermore, personally, when I try to flirt, I end up acting as I normally do (ie, silly, teasing) OR I act completely different, and get quiet and awkward. How could someone interpret that?! There's just no way! *whew*

Yeah, pretty much all of the above. No idea when someone is into me, in thaaaat :heart: way.

And "is she flirting with me?" that one is a toughie. I've been told that I flirt with everyone. I know that I do tend to withdraw when I like someone, that's my way of flirting I guess :)

ditto.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Hehe, this is interesting..clash of the ENFP's :smile:

Curious, the ones who say their crush will know it....do they get the remarks from others that they look like they flirt with everyone?

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hehe, this is interesting..clash of the ENFP's :smile:

Curious, the ones who say their crush will know it....do they get the remarks from others that they look like they flirt with everyone?

NOt really, but my friends have thought that I was into someone when I really wasn't. I was just being nice.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
ok here's my pattern. i will start off with phoenix's mindset, asking 'who do i like better' 'do i really like her' etc. to infinitum. meanwhile, when i actually see the girl i'll just be my usual self, being friendly and all. the sad thing is that i can never tell if someone likes me. never. maybe i can see the signs but then i ask things like 'o but what if they're just being a good friend?'. the result of all this is i simply do nothing while i'm in this state of confusion.

if and when i finally convince/brainwash myself that i like the girl, i get OBSESSED by it. sad thing is by that time A) that chick has already lost interest in me B) my non-response has driven her away or C) the reason we see each other eg. class is no longer present. if C is not met and i still see her all the time, i tell her. the results usually are not good.

so my advice is, if you like the enfp and you don't know if they like you back, just tell her. make the courting obvious and lead the way. i like the INTJ - ENFP combination anyways, so go for it :D.

Lizzy1813

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL...I'm highly aware of when I suspect someone of liking me, but when I have any strong feelings for someone else, I definately go into act-as-quiet-as-you-possibly-can-but-not-too-quiet-or-your-friends-will-catch-on mode. :peepwall:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Not to be mistaken, I have had the frequent problem of my kinder-than-normal-people's gestures being mistaken for romance, when I had not any of that in mind. The very few tiems I've persued a man it's never been mistaken as anything but.. even the oblivious ones will be told by friends "You're a blind (insert crazy word here) if you can't tell she's into you!!" and end up asking me. I *could* just say it outright... but whats the fun in that?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dunno. In my case, I woke up one morning and she was sleeping on my floor.