• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How can I tell if an ENFP is into me?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
duck duck goose. :yes:

if you're attentive, you can tell by my voice...

what about if im hearing that, but cant believe my ears? or in other words, im only 99.9% sure im hearing you right, but i want to be 100% sure

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hm. well, this is potentially only a personal thing, but try to schedule some kind of meeting time with me in the far future. if you're top of my priority list, i'll pin things down with you immediately. if you're not... then i'm not so fast to make dates...

also try to get me to do something really unpleasant to me. if i do it anyway then it's a good sign i like you a lot. or just something like leaving a social gathering, just the two of you - if i don't really like you that much, i'll be hesitant to leave everyone, but if i really like you, then i'll hop up immediately.

getting physically close might be a good indicator as well. if the ENFP is receptive, push it a little further, and further.

i hate to tell you this but if you want 100% confirmation you're probably gonna have to ask.