User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    If an ENFP is into you you can't mistake it, I don't know any type who hunts their prey aswell as the ENFP. What they want they get, I've never been as pursued as when an ENFP fancied me, nor as swept off my feet.

I think that's the same with most ENFP's.

I'm pretty oblivious to signs of attraction from men, but I wasn't allowed to be oblivious to the ENFP.

Ah what fun that was lol.
    No friggin' way! ... some ENFPs *cough* have a hard time telling whether or not they like someone, let alone whether the beloved can tell... Furthermore, personally, when I try to flirt, I end up acting as I normally do (ie, silly, teasing) OR I act completely different, and get quiet and awkward. How could someone interpret that?! There's just no way! *whew*

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Yeah, pretty much all of the above. No idea when someone is into me, in thaaaat way.

And "is she flirting with me?" that one is a toughie. I've been told that I flirt with everyone. I know that I do tend to withdraw when I like someone, that's my way of flirting I guess
    ditto.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    EXXP

LOL, phoenix.

I don't even know HOW to flirt.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

if she's into you, you will def know it.
    Agreed.

MBTI
    EXXP

Hehe, this is interesting..clash of the ENFP's

Curious, the ones who say their crush will know it....do they get the remarks from others that they look like they flirt with everyone?
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah be prepared for lots of excitement

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Hehe, this is interesting..clash of the ENFP's

Curious, the ones who say their crush will know it....do they get the remarks from others that they look like they flirt with everyone?
    NOt really, but my friends have thought that I was into someone when I really wasn't. I was just being nice.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

ok here's my pattern. i will start off with phoenix's mindset, asking 'who do i like better' 'do i really like her' etc. to infinitum. meanwhile, when i actually see the girl i'll just be my usual self, being friendly and all. the sad thing is that i can never tell if someone likes me. never. maybe i can see the signs but then i ask things like 'o but what if they're just being a good friend?'. the result of all this is i simply do nothing while i'm in this state of confusion.

if and when i finally convince/brainwash myself that i like the girl, i get OBSESSED by it. sad thing is by that time A) that chick has already lost interest in me B) my non-response has driven her away or C) the reason we see each other eg. class is no longer present. if C is not met and i still see her all the time, i tell her. the results usually are not good.

so my advice is, if you like the enfp and you don't know if they like you back, just tell her. make the courting obvious and lead the way. i like the INTJ - ENFP combination anyways, so go for it .

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL...I'm highly aware of when I suspect someone of liking me, but when I have any strong feelings for someone else, I definately go into act-as-quiet-as-you-possibly-can-but-not-too-quiet-or-your-friends-will-catch-on mode.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Not to be mistaken, I have had the frequent problem of my kinder-than-normal-people's gestures being mistaken for romance, when I had not any of that in mind. The very few tiems I've persued a man it's never been mistaken as anything but.. even the oblivious ones will be told by friends "You're a blind (insert crazy word here) if you can't tell she's into you!!" and end up asking me. I *could* just say it outright... but whats the fun in that?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I dunno. In my case, I woke up one morning and she was sleeping on my floor.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel