• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF women: Favorite Movies/TV shows

skoko

MBTI Type
INFP
Try to keep it recent if you can.

Just wondering

heart

heart on fire
Recent stuff?

I liked "Goya's Ghosts" very much.

I don't have any current TV shows that I like.

There are a several "what are your top ten movies" threads around here, would probably be very interesting to you about NF women.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Just a couple..

TV Shows... Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, La Femme Nikita (w/ Peta Wilson)
Movies... The Edukators, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Domino, Rocky Horror Picture Show

ArtlessFuture

MBTI Type
INFP
Recent tv shows.... Lost, Heroes, Flight of the Conchords, The Office (british version), Seinfeld. I also enjoy the Discovery and Travel channels.

Movies... ohh man there are so many. Just a couple: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Dark Knight, Amelie.

Last edited:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
TV shows: Scrubs, Good Eats, Intervention, Firefly, Family Guy, Golden Girls, Jeopardy, Project Runway, One Tree Hill (yeah haha make fun of me),Mystery Diagnosis, Most Evil, Wicked Attraction, Myth Busters. I watch a lot of discovery health and investigation discovery.

Movies: Drop Dead Fred, Running With Scissors, Spun, Requiem for a Dream, Clueless, Mean Girls, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Ghost World

heart

heart on fire
Okay no one else sticking to recent movies I won't either!

Snow Falling on Cedars
Mississippi Massala
Misunderstood (1983)
I Never Sang for My Father
Black Robe
Captain Horatio Hornblower
Man in Gray Flannel Suit
Purple Plain
The Best Years of Our Lives
A Brief Encounter (the older version not the awful one from the 70s)
Falling for a Dancer
The Black Velvet Gown
The Cinder Path
Tim
Posession
Girl with Pearl Earring
Master and Commander
The English Patient
The White Countess
Silk
Tai Pan
Cold Mountain
Eve's Bayou
Lawerence of Arabia
Caravans
The Far Pavallions
Anne of the Thousand Days
Excallibar
Lady Jane
Elizabeth
Shakespeare in Love
Gattica

I'll post somemore later...

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Tv shows ~ Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters (anybody see a pattern here? :D) House, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law and Order: SVU, (place holder for more later)

Movies? Have to think about that one a bit. Mostly older ones though.

Field of Dreams, Casablanca, Philadelphia Story, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington...(place holder)

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Show: DOg Whisperer, Heroes, Jay Leno, Sex and the CIty, Friends
MOvies: Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Atonement, Sex and the City

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Movies:
What Dreams May Come, Silent Hill, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Cloverfield, Doomsday, Tombstone, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Idiocracy, Heavyweights, and Starship Troopers 3 are recent ones I've watched and approved of. I generally don't have a favorite movie or movies.. I like too many for all different reasons.

Shows (Live Action.. Notice I have to specify..):
Ghost Hunters, CSI (all three of them..), Without a Trace, Heroes the few episodes I've watched, House, Survivor (I always watch to see if I could do the shit they do on there.. generally I say "oo!! I could do that!.. Eww.. misquitoes.. maybe not..), A Haunting, How It's Made (I usually fall asleep to this one.. there's something soothing about the monotone voice and all those machines moving around.), and I think that's long enough for now.

Shows (animated!):
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, DeathNote, FullMetal Alchemist, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021, and other such.. I'm too lazy to remember now.

V

violaine

Recent TV:
Nip/Tuck
Curb Your Enthusiasm (when it's good, it's so good)
Weeds (eh, liking it less and less)
Flight of the Conchords
True Blood.. just found it but will be tuning in further to see what it's like. EDIT: love it!

Recent Movies:
Let the Right One In <--- I really love this movie.
The Lives of Others
Pan's Labyrinth
There Will Be Blood
Little Children
The Orphanage
Atonement
The Return (Russian)
A Very Long Engagement
Elephant
Paranoid Park

Last edited:

ngannacvy

MBTI Type
INFP
my favorite movie is 1 Liter of Tears
my favorite TV show is Scrubs... no wait SmallVille (all the guys on that show are HOT!) no wait, hmm... I enjoy watching Anime above everything I like all sorts of it and I think it's great, some are funny, some sad, some cool and adventurous and some are very informative I actually learn things form it, like How to cook or something.

Something I hate watching but find myself watching(mainly because my mom loves it) is Life Time movies...it's very interesting and stuff, and I am in to it, but gosh it makes women look and seem crazy, like psycho people, There's probably nothing more scary than a woman and her emotions, and when the emotions control her thoughts,and it's even more scary if the women is pregnant, I feel kind of sorry for guy's out there if their mate is pregnant and is overly emotional, it's totally understandable why women act that way, but sometimes pregnant women are a little extrema or intense when they want something. Sorry my mom is pregnant and yeah she's kind of moody. Sadly I wonder if I will be the same when I get pregnant since I'm a girl as well.

Well Yeah I love ANIME!

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I love watching- The Kathy Griffin Show: Life on the D-List (hillarious), the Colbert Report (superfoine- I wish he was younger/single), SNL, Chris Rock stand-up comedy shows, In Living Color, Jon & Kate +8 every now-and-again, Good Eats (Alton's hot), Iron Chef, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, House Hunters, The King of Queens, PBS- Exploring Society.

I'm also a random channel-hopper. Sometimes I find myself drifting in/out of my thoughts rather than actually watchng episodes.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
TV shows: Scrubs, Good Eats, Intervention, Firefly, Family Guy, Golden Girls, Jeopardy, Project Runway, One Tree Hill (yeah haha make fun of me),Mystery Diagnosis, Most Evil, Wicked Attraction, Myth Busters. I watch a lot of discovery health and investigation discovery.

Movies: Drop Dead Fred, Running With Scissors, Spun, Requiem for a Dream, Clueless, Mean Girls, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Ghost World

I love the Discovery Channel especially Investigation Discovery.

Shows:

Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Twilight Zone, Scrubs, Futurama, Intervention, Real Time With Bill Maher, Most Evil, Wicked Attraction, Deranged, Life and Times of Tim, Half & Half, World Series Of Poker, 30-Minute Meals, The Simpsons, The Boondocks, What Not To Wear and How Do I Look? (such guilty pleasures!! :cheese:), Lingo, Locked Up, Home Videos, Hardball With Chris Matthews, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report. Reno 911, Monday Night Football...

Movies:

Taxi Driver, Before Sunrise/Sunset, GhostWorld, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Buffalo 66, Heathers, The Machinist, Reservoir Dogs, Clockwork Orange, Edward Scissorhands, Brazil, Almost Famous, The Fisher King, Harlem Nights, The Big Lebowski, Jesus Son, Drugstore Cowboy...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Currently: Heroes, Lost, Monk, Psych. I don't watch a whole lot of TV. Monk, Psych, and Lost are off season now, so all I'm watching on TV is Heroes. I'm the last year or so I've purchased and watched Serenity/Firefly and Angel. And Dr. Horrible.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gah. I had to re-add my type just so I could post here. :steam::azdaja:

Anywho...

Tv - don't watch a whole lot, don't watch them religiously, and the ones I do/did really enjoy tend to be syndicated anyway
*Six Feet Under (all time favorite show thus far)
*Scrubs
*Reno 911
*Seinfeld
*Charmed
*Felicity (old-school WB show)
*Lost
*Daily Show

Movies - can't say I ever really have 'favorites', but these are some examples of what I like
*Lord of the Rings trilogy
*English Patient (I know, I know, many people can't stand it)
*Fight Club
*12 Monkeys
*Contact
*The Fifth Element (hehehe:blush:)
*American Beauty
*Pan's Labyrinth
*Finding Neverland
*Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
*Apocolypse Now
*Out of Africa
*Snatch
............um, I know there are a lot of others but I'll stop there