User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NF women: Favorite Movies/TV shows

heart on fire Array

The Snow Walker

What Dreams May Come, Silent Hill, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Cloverfield, Doomsday, Tombstone, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Idiocracy, Heavyweights, and Starship Troopers 3 are recent ones I've watched and approved of. I generally don't have a favorite movie or movies.. I like too many for all different reasons.

Shows (Live Action.. Notice I have to specify..):
    Ghost Hunters, CSI (all three of them..), Without a Trace, Heroes the few episodes I've watched, House, Survivor (I always watch to see if I could do the shit they do on there.. generally I say "oo!! I could do that!.. Eww.. misquitoes.. maybe not..), A Haunting, How It's Made (I usually fall asleep to this one.. there's something soothing about the monotone voice and all those machines moving around.), and I think that's long enough for now.

Shows (animated!):
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force, DeathNote, FullMetal Alchemist, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021, and other such.. I'm too lazy to remember now.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Recent TV:
    Curb Your Enthusiasm (when it's good, it's so good)
    Weeds (eh, liking it less and less)
    Flight of the Conchords
    True Blood.. just found it but will be tuning in further to see what it's like. EDIT: love it!

Recent Movies:
    Let the Right One In <--- I really love this movie.
    The Lives of Others
    Pan's Labyrinth
    There Will Be Blood
    Little Children
    The Orphanage
    The Return (Russian)
    A Very Long Engagement
    Paranoid Park
    Last edited by violaine; 10-14-2008 at 09:11 PM.

Junior Member Array

my favorite movie is 1 Liter of Tears
    my favorite TV show is Scrubs... no wait SmallVille (all the guys on that show are HOT!) no wait, hmm... I enjoy watching Anime above everything I like all sorts of it and I think it's great, some are funny, some sad, some cool and adventurous and some are very informative I actually learn things form it, like How to cook or something.

Something I hate watching but find myself watching(mainly because my mom loves it) is Life Time's very interesting and stuff, and I am in to it, but gosh it makes women look and seem crazy, like psycho people, There's probably nothing more scary than a woman and her emotions, and when the emotions control her thoughts,and it's even more scary if the women is pregnant, I feel kind of sorry for guy's out there if their mate is pregnant and is overly emotional, it's totally understandable why women act that way, but sometimes pregnant women are a little extrema or intense when they want something. Sorry my mom is pregnant and yeah she's kind of moody. Sadly I wonder if I will be the same when I get pregnant since I'm a girl as well.

Well Yeah I love ANIME!

4, 7

I love watching- The Kathy Griffin Show: Life on the D-List (hillarious), the Colbert Report (superfoine- I wish he was younger/single), SNL, Chris Rock stand-up comedy shows, In Living Color, Jon & Kate +8 every now-and-again, Good Eats (Alton's hot), Iron Chef, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, House Hunters, The King of Queens, PBS- Exploring Society.

I'm also a random channel-hopper. Sometimes I find myself drifting in/out of my thoughts rather than actually watchng episodes.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    TV shows: Scrubs, Good Eats, Intervention, Firefly, Family Guy, Golden Girls, Jeopardy, Project Runway, One Tree Hill (yeah haha make fun of me),Mystery Diagnosis, Most Evil, Wicked Attraction, Myth Busters. I watch a lot of discovery health and investigation discovery.

Movies: Drop Dead Fred, Running With Scissors, Spun, Requiem for a Dream, Clueless, Mean Girls, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Ghost World

I love the Discovery Channel especially Investigation Discovery.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Twilight Zone, Scrubs, Futurama, Intervention, Real Time With Bill Maher, Most Evil, Wicked Attraction, Deranged, Life and Times of Tim, Half & Half, World Series Of Poker, 30-Minute Meals, The Simpsons, The Boondocks, What Not To Wear and How Do I Look? (such guilty pleasures!! ), Lingo, Locked Up, Home Videos, Hardball With Chris Matthews, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report. Reno 911, Monday Night Football...

Taxi Driver, Before Sunrise/Sunset, GhostWorld, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Buffalo 66, Heathers, The Machinist, Reservoir Dogs, Clockwork Orange, Edward Scissorhands, Brazil, Almost Famous, The Fisher King, Harlem Nights, The Big Lebowski, Jesus Son, Drugstore Cowboy...
    4w5 sx/so/sp

INFj None

Currently: Heroes, Lost, Monk, Psych. I don't watch a whole lot of TV. Monk, Psych, and Lost are off season now, so all I'm watching on TV is Heroes. I'm the last year or so I've purchased and watched Serenity/Firefly and Angel. And Dr. Horrible.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

4 so/sp

Gah. I had to re-add my type just so I could post here. :steam:

Tv - don't watch a whole lot, don't watch them religiously, and the ones I do/did really enjoy tend to be syndicated anyway
    *Six Feet Under (all time favorite show thus far)
    *Reno 911
    *Felicity (old-school WB show)
    *Daily Show

Movies - can't say I ever really have 'favorites', but these are some examples of what I like
    *Lord of the Rings trilogy
    *English Patient (I know, I know, many people can't stand it)
    *Fight Club
    *12 Monkeys
    *The Fifth Element (hehehe)
    *American Beauty
    *Pan's Labyrinth
    *Finding Neverland
    *Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
    *Apocolypse Now
    *Out of Africa
    *Snatch, I know there are a lot of others but I'll stop there
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

heart on fire Array

English Patient (I know, I know, many people can't stand it)
    It's one of my all time favorite movies. The book is great too.

E. N.. T... :P Array RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'm too lazy to remember now.
    LOL! I'm too lazy to remember xD

There are just too many to list. It would take me all night.

Heroes for sure though.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~