• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs find attractive in other people?

headhurts

MBTI Type
INxJ
You don't see how talent is attractive!? Are you a stone sculpture? Are you a zombie? Are you the tin man? Or perhaps it's not your heart that's missing... :strawman:

I do agree about the superficiality of some of these responses, though. It's not surprising given the whole reproductive instinct.

'Talent' is usually the consequence of a set of qualities a person possesses.

For example, if a person is honest, determined and enthusiastic, these qualities may led to an appreciation of art or a particular talent. To put the outcome of a quality down, without listing any qualities and stating physical attributes on top of that, i find... well... superficial.

headhurts

MBTI Type
INxJ
I could care less if you think that's superficial but I highly doubt you can fully disagree with me that you dont feel the same way.

Good for you Boss. If you choose to live a life without substance, in the end, no one will care for you either.

Man, I find this hard to believe. Are you ENFPs just playing with me, or do you really believe in the stuff you've written?

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
You don't see how talent is attractive!? Are you a stone sculpture? Are you a zombie? Are you the tin man? Or perhaps it's not your heart that's missing... :strawman:

I do agree about the superficiality of some of these responses, though. It's not surprising given the whole reproductive instinct.

Somebody actually found a way to use that smiley in a post?! :worthy:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
EMOTIONS ARE 4 CHAIN AMINO ACIDS RELEASED FROM THE HYPOTHALAMUS THAT DOCK ONTO RECEPTOR SITES ON A CELL AND CHANGE THE CHEMISTRY OF THE CELL TO SUIT AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WOULD TRIGGER THE RELEASE OF SAID AMINO ACID.

Unleash the power of the caps lock!

What your really shooting for is the pituitary gland (anterior and posterior). The hormones are mainly to control pissing or growing pubes, but some effects on mental state. Your main thing for emotions are the neurotransmitters, and neurotransmitters are not amino acids at all. They are monoamines, as in were once amino acids but then some enzyme decarboxylated them.

But in the land of neuropeptides, heroine is king.

Heroin is not a peptide, its just a kick ass molecule. peptide is the bonds amino acids make N--C--O--N--C--O

Man I am just being an ass so forgive me.
Hmmmm!!!

Geek speak!!!

:drool:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
EMOTIONS ARE 4 CHAIN AMINO ACIDS RELEASED FROM THE HYPOTHALAMUS THAT DOCK ONTO RECEPTOR SITES ON A CELL AND CHANGE THE CHEMISTRY OF THE CELL TO SUIT AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WOULD TRIGGER THE RELEASE OF SAID AMINO ACID.

Unleash the power of the caps lock!

you can release endorphins in other more meaningful ways (this comes n goes)

*throws glue on nillerz caps lock button*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I do not like your sig reference of the vagina as being a "taco".

:dont:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
And I disapprove of your disapproval.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm . . . That is a really bad side effect. Would it help if I told you it was all in the name of humor?
Hmm, okay, I guess.

May I then refer to your member as Mr. Limpotent?

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Taco hand??!?!?

:rofl1:

Now that is just plain redonculous!!!!

And, I am the furthest thing from being violent, I am a passionate pacifist, fuck you very much!!!

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Taco hand??!?!?

:rofl1:

Now that is just plain redonculous!!!!

And, I am the furthest thing from being violent, I am a passionate pacifist, fuck you very much!!!

I guess, I am going to have to Ghandi it up and just take the abuse, especially since its from a cutie. :hug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe later? :coffee:

Please?!?!?!?!

:wubbie:

But only if you promise to wear this little number, meow... k?

009-2.jpg