• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs find attractive in other people?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I tried, and this is why I think I'm a T.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
As long as I can keep the beer thats in my hand you got a deal!

B

ByMySword

As long as I can keep the beer thats in my hand you got a deal!

Sure that wasn't Caribou Lou?

Oh, well. Either way, right?

And I just wanted to take this time to compliment my picture taking ability. ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
but
Vaginas are delicious, much like tacos.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

:D

This reminds me of a funny story, after a night of drinking a male friend of mine was eating a gyro and it looked really gross, and when I commented on this fact he responded that it was, and I quote, "Just like pussy, sloppy and delicious!!!"

:shock:

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Seriously though, tacos are fucking awesome. I can eat them all day, I got a technique down and everything. It's great when the juices are just dripping and you lick it up and the taste is just something you will never forget.Tehn you actually start biting into it.. mmm mmm mmm.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Seriously though, tacos are fucking awesome. I can eat them all day, I got a technique down and everything. It's great when the juices are just dripping and you lick it up and the taste is just something you will never forget.Tehn you actually start biting into it.. mmm mmm mmm.

are u jerking off while ur writing this?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:unsure:

;)

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
See? The two are easily comparable.
Weiner is not a euphamism for penis.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You're making my vagina feel very uncomfortable with your explicit description of just how scrumdiddlyumptuously delicious you find eating "tacos" is. Especially the part when you describe "actually biting into it"....

*crosses legs*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just slice and dice a cucumber in return..he should get the message ;)

hjomn

MBTI Type
ENfP
Just slice and dice a cucumber in return..he should get the message ;)

Ghehe, I like your reply:newwink:...

Women that can cope with potentially hazardous situations by replying with equally-if-not-more hazardous solutions:devil: are to be admired.

That's a thing ENFPs find attractive in other people, I would say:newwink:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I gravitate towards people who display qualities I don't see in myself. I find that I am rarely attracted to S types. They generally make better friends than lovers for me. I need to be able to have intuitive conversations with my significant others.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I gravitate towards people who display qualities I don't see in myself. I find that I am rarely attracted to S types. They generally make better friends than lovers for me. I need to be able to have intuitive conversations with my significant others.

Absolutely.
I fully endorse this observation.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP

Yea I agree also with this... it's like we are logical enough to spot our won weknesses and find those who compliment us perfectly... We appreciate the differences as opposed to trying to modify them!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
-Eyes that radiate depth, whether that depth be derived from kindness, pain, intelligence or understanding.

- Thoughtfulness.

- Goodwill

- Self-awareness

- The ability to laugh at oneself

- A perceptive and accurate dry/dark sense of humor

- Eight parts Masculinity with two parts Femininity <--- this is only applicable regarding potential mates

- People who pass the "Pot test" <-- the Pot test is how you, as in me, perceive people when I'm stoned, I become very sensitive and stimulated, it amplifies both my Ne and Fi, and you can really see what I perceive to be the truth about life and people, more specifically, a person's character, when you're stoned.

- Kind-hearted assholes, i.e. people with a rough exterior who are actually, deep down, Good.

- Kind-heartedness

- Those who read

-Those who write :wub:

- Humility

- Self-reliance, i.e., I'm not down for, or attracted to followers.

- Wisdom

- Linguistic skills. :yes:

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
People who are witty.

Talking trash is so much fun with my significant other. I love clever people.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wittiness and cleverness are both definite pluses. :yes:

Hmm, I wonder if one can be clever without being witty, yes, I think one could, but I do not think one could be witty without being clever.

Interesting...

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I hate shit-talkers, ewwww.

I think people who talk shit are passive-aggressive pussies.

It's one thing to poke fun at someone in a light-hearted way, or even in a mean-spirited way if the person you're making fun of is a real asshole.

But, my oh my, I know my fair share of shit talkers, and they tend to be nasty, judgmental, and incredibly insecure and miserable people.