User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    - People who pass the "Pot test" <-- the Pot test is how you, as in me, perceive people when I'm stoned, I become very sensitive and stimulated, it amplifies both my Ne and Fi, and you can really see what I perceive to be the truth about life and people, more specifically, a person's character, when you're stoned.
    I thought it was just me. My intuition would go into overdrive when I would get high. It felt like I could see right through people. A rare few I felt comfortable and trusting around.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

as usual, i'm gonna try a different bar Fri night and, once again, it'll all become attractive after about 2-3 hours or so
    good thing about that whole gig is, over time, one becomes less nitpiky. which eventually has carry over into everything except one....the level at which my counterpart perceives the world.
    so, i guess, it's the level at which one perceives the world that will determine the level of attractiveness they present to me
    if one is all caught up in local drama or their stuff/toys, i tend to wanna puke. yet, i tend to wanna puke the morning after Fri night or sometime Fri night itself for different reasons alltogether as well. so, i really don't know. sorry
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I thought it was just me.
    Nope.

My intuition would go into overdrive when I would get high. It felt like I could see right through people. A rare few I felt comfortable and trusting around.
    Yup, to all of the above.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    GONE

Hotness. Lots and lots of hotness.

Of course "hotness" is subjective.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

1. Tall. I'm all about tall in a guy. (I'm done with feeling guilty for not being attracted to men who aren't at least 5'11".)
    2. Smart. Very smart. Super smart.
    3. Good at Conversation. There is an art to it.
    4. Well educated. (Not necessarily formally educated. But loves to learn new things.)
    5. A sense of adventure.
    6. Introverted but self-assured.
    7. Can make me laugh. And doesn't mind that I love to laugh.
    8. Is kind and considerate of other people. Polite.
    9. Verbally facile.
    10. Isn't a stick in the mud.
    11. Loves the arts.
    12. Hung like a... (Wait a minute. Maybe I shouldn't write that.)

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

- People who pass the "Pot test" <-- the Pot test is how you, as in me, perceive people when I'm stoned, I become very sensitive and stimulated, it amplifies both my Ne and Fi, and you can really see what I perceive to be the truth about life and people, more specifically, a person's character, when you're stoned.
    lol, this is good. I do this too, but it's mostly unconscious. I can't do it to too many girls though, because you people don't smoke weed! But seeing someone high, and being high while seeing someone sober vs. high.... it tells you so much about them. You notice more of the fine distinctions and subtleties that make up a person.

I think it amplifies all the cognitive functions, depending what you are feeling at the time. If you are in an emo Fi mood, it will enhance that, if you are in an excitable Ne mood, it goes times 10x.... there's neuroscience to kind of support the idea of increased cognitive stimulation (and sometimes distraction) with weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
    Qualities etc
    personally i find infjs (esp 4w5) attractive - ha! not trying to hit on you though . . .

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I thought it was just me. My intuition would go into overdrive when I would get high. It felt like I could see right through people. A rare few I felt comfortable and trusting around.
    Really? Is this an Fi thing? I'm actually the other way around. I would love to... test the theory with a few Fe and Fi users.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    lol, this is good. I do this too, but it's mostly unconscious. I can't do it to too many girls though, because you people don't smoke weed! But seeing someone high, and being high while seeing someone sober vs. high.... it tells you so much about them. You notice more of the fine distinctions and subtleties that make up a person.

I think it amplifies all the cognitive functions, depending what you are feeling at the time. If you are in an emo Fi mood, it will enhance that, if you are in an excitable Ne mood, it goes times 10x.... there some neuroscience to kind of support the idea of increased cognitive stimulation (and sometimes distraction) with weed.
    This, too. Ne is usually pretty extreme already for me sober, but when I smoke, I get rather easily excited. I've noticed Fe goes way up, so I'm quite the charismatic character stoned. But - hey - for all of the people that don't do it, I'm perfectly fine in both states of mind. I really don't think "sober" is a perceivable concept - I'm always some sort of intoxicated, even without substances flowing through my bloodstream.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I hate shit-talkers, ewwww.

I think people who talk shit are passive-aggressive pussies.

It's one thing to poke fun at someone in a light-hearted way, or even in a mean-spirited way if the person you're making fun of is a real asshole.

But, my oh my, I know my fair share of shit talkers, and they tend to be nasty, judgmental, and incredibly insecure and miserable people.
    Maybe we are talking about a different type of trash-talking and I'm also a guy and it seems like trash-talking is a way guys can sometimes play around with each other.

The people I do it with know it is light-hearted and none of us mean. I dont think its that bad. We have way too much fun to stop. In no way is it nasty or judgmental.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    personally i find infjs (esp 4w5) attractive - ha! not trying to hit on you though . . .
    Why is that?