User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    well imo
    "sensor environment" - ppl talk more about what's going on around them
    "intuitive environment" - ppl talk more about what's behind the things that are going on around them. just more abstract.
    I don't understand this. Do you mean it literally, people talking about what's going on around them. I have never seen this.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCat View Post
    I'm not really introverted, but people sometimes think I am...

One way is that I can't really hang out with someone for more than two days.
    By the third day, I'll be so bored and unresponsive. It's so terrible, Lol!

What about you?
    I don't know about you, but the fact that I get so bored and unresponsive to someone is because that person can't keep up with what I say. I mean most of the time I am not on the same ground with people. My head is "in the clouds" so I'd like to talk about what I see from "above." People would just like to see and talk bout what's "in front". I don't see any point of keeping up w that type of conversations. It's exhausting.

I'm just truly an introverted extrovert.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I don't understand this. Do you mean it literally, people talking about what's going on around them. I have never seen this.
    i don't think IEE meant that quite so literally. say we're talking politics. a typical S would talk about individual politicians and how they don't like some of them. a strong N would talk about the themes behind politics such as left vs right or the nature of democracy. of course, N's and S's would likely touch on both ends of the spectrum but you will still talk about one more. i can see how some of the ENFP's here will withdraw given the nature of some discussions.

personally though, i'l talk anyways . i'm quite liberal like that, i'll talk about whatever you want to talk about (unless we're in class and getting supremely off topic). the times i will withdraw are when there's quite a few people talking about specifics i am not well versed in. say they talk about the relationship between the US and russia, honestly, i don't know my history that well. then i will stay quiet. i won't feel comfortable doing it, but i will.

i also don't think i am as socially active as other E's. don't get me wrong, i have lots of friends that i can talk t and i'm not shy. it's just that my P makes me too lazy to get involved in too many activities. i may like parties but sometimes i just can't be fucked leaving home. my P out-trumps my E i guess in those situations.

hmmm... what else? i used to be quite shy as a child. i was always afraid of saying the socially unacceptable thing. there would be times where i force myself to be more social but end up overacting a role or character i have in my mind. that just creates more social awkwardness. i'm very open now, but yeah, i have definitely changed.

MBTI
    ISTJ

'k thanks
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    i also don't think i am as socially active as other E's. don't get me wrong, i have lots of friends that i can talk t and i'm not shy. it's just that my P makes me too lazy to get involved in too many activities. i may like parties but sometimes i just can't be fucked leaving home. my P out-trumps my E i guess in those situations.
    What does P have to do with going to parties? Just the fact that you are too lazy to make the plans and follow through with them? =(

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    What does P have to do with going to parties? Just the fact that you are too lazy to make plans and follow through with them? =(
    pretty much . maybe i phrased my position in a bad way. a lot of times i'm slightly tired and i don't feel like going out. i like talking to those people, but hey, i don't feel like it because i'm tired and lazy. unlike a lot of E's i spend a lot of my weekends just at home. this surprises some people too. when i do party, i'm the life of the party (humble i know). i just don't have the urge to set myself activities. that's not with everyone though. i have some friends that are so close to me, i'll go talk to them anytime they wish. they just live overseas, that's all.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    ahhh the old intuitive-in-a-sensor-environment syndrome.
    Yessss... I swear, I must be like the only N in my class. I try and think if there's someone who isn't an S and I really come up short. Maybe 3 at most! :rolli: And I still wouldn't be sure who they are. If anyone in my class talks to me I'll be pretty funny and charming, but otherwise, I never want to jump into their conversations. I usually zone out halfway and realize that I should probably say something, so I do, but that's about it.

BUT The people I talk to endlessly in my classes are an INTP and an ENTJ. The others I haven't typed yet.

<3 Go intuitives!
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

what i mean by a sensor environment is, to be blunt, THE WORLD. i would venture to say Ns are 75-85% of the population. so to be a little more specific, really any social group, whether it be college, or work, or the bar/club, will most likely be full with sensors. this is still being quite general.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    what i mean by a sensor environment is, to be blunt, THE WORLD. i would venture to say Ns are 75-85% of the population. so to be a little more specific, really any social group, whether it be college, or work, or the bar/club, will most likely be full with sensors. this is still being quite general.
    i agree... thats why i think in a lot of occasions most of ppl would perceive me as an introvert.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

*DISCLAIMER*
    there are of course N environments
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1