• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Help please !

yarin63

MBTI Type
infj
Can you give me an update about some mbti people who doesn't look like their mbti , It would be great , Thank you :)

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yarin63 do you mean people who's behavior doesn't align with the stereotypes attributed to their mbti type?

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think they can seem like INFPs sometimes, because they are subtle and introverted.

In terms of the differences between an INTP and an INFJ, they have very different functions but both use Introverted Intuition as their 'most important' function but whereas an INTP would use that with Extroverted thinking an INFJ uses it with Extroverted feeling so tend to be more interested in emotions, phsyches and seeing underneath the someone's 'persona', they also have a deep almost pure love for people. :wubbie:

I suggest you look into Ni to get more of an idea of who they really are within the MBTI system.