• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
You would much prefer to live your life through one of your favorite movies or novels (and find you are frustrated that real life does not work out like the movies).

Those "fantasy" worlds that were "created" feel very real to you and must exist... somewhere.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You would much prefer to live your life through one of your favorite movies or novels (and find you are frustrated that real life does not work out like the movies).

Those "fantasy" worlds that were "created" feel very real to you and must exist... somewhere.

I know said fantasy worlds feel very real, but they aren't. It saddens me that they aren't real though, that's why you can often find me watching Lord of the Rings or Star Trek: TNG etc. :tongue:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You believe that the best way to do your homework is to leave it off until late night and even then, sit back, enjoy a nice warm cup of coffee, read and post on a forum and hope that everything will just work out magically.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP

Totally. And people you know in real life never measure up to your favorite characters.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Totally. And people you know in real life never measure up to your favorite characters.

I do this with RPGs. I wish my life was an RPG sometimes. They almost always come out okay in the end.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's a checklist with some essential winter items for the average infp for your standard weekend:

1) mp3 player + headphones
2) pillow + blanket
3) a dark, preferably empty or semi-empty closet
4) water bottle
5) kleenex

Seal and freeze for up to 2 weeks.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Wow, if you can find me an mp3 player with a battery that lasts for 2 weeks, please let me know. :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's a checklist with some essential winter items for the average infp for your standard weekend:

2) pillow + blanket
4) water bottle
5) kleenex

Hmmm....The closet has to be filled with comfy cushions and a two week supply of books, and a way of making cups of tea, and strawberry jam on toast. But yeah, I so hear that sentiment. I like to hide from the world.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You've thought or currently think your type is INFJ, INTP, or INTJ. Simultaneously.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And considered ENFP briefly.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1

2) pillow + blanket
4) water bottle
5) kleenex

Can I bring a DS too? I like the idea of big comfy couches too. And mebe a season of X-Files while you're at it.

niki

MBTI Type
INFP

my god! you probably have no idea of how pleasantly surprised i am with your post, as I often have the same exact thoughts like you have! (ie: "Reality sucks! this money-and-status oriented world is just stupid, dumb, and plain sucks! I wish I live in those movies or fantastic RPG-games world!" etc)
and here i thought I was the only 'weird' person who thinks about this.. thanks god i'm not alone! :)

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
When as a child, you felt bad whenever you had to get rid of your toys, because you imagined them to be sad that they were not wanted.

holy god, this was also practically my childhood story!!
my god you people.. always constantly shocked me!
stop it,..or i'll have a major heart-attack! :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my god! you probably have no idea of how pleasantly surprised i am with your post, as I often have the same exact thoughts like you have! (ie: "Reality sucks! this money-and-status oriented world is just stupid, dumb, and plain sucks! I wish I live in those movies or fantastic RPG-games world!" etc)
and here i thought I was the only 'weird' person who thinks about this.. thanks god i'm not alone! :)

Doesn't everybody do this?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not even a little bit?
This is the reason why every one thinks I'm innocent, isn't it? (I'm thirty, I really should grow up).

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Grow up? You mean we actually do that someday?

Naw. Can't buy that.

"Grow. up"

What a concept. Someone PM me when you get there.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Grow up? You mean we actually do that someday?

Naw. Can't buy that.

"Grow. up"

What a concept. Someone PM me when you get there.

Grow up. (verb) - To forget what it is that makes you a human being.