• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
You don't understand why the world isn't fair. And then you realize "fair" by your own definition is an idealized expectation that is very unrealistic.

But who said you were realistic? ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you hold onto a false hope and hope it will come true, then in the end feel terrible about it when you realize it's all an illusion set up to make you temporarily feel good.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you hold onto a false hope and hope it will come true, then in the end feel terrible about it when you realize it's all an illusion set up to make you temporarily feel good.

:hug: I do that that too. And I never learn:blush:

However do you guys find that it's that little quotent, that you didn't factor in, or that thing you did, or that not so close friend you met with a few weeks ago that saves the day?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
:hug: I do that that too. And I never learn:blush:

However do you guys find that it's that little quotent, that you didn't factor in, or that thing you did, or that not so close friend you met with a few weeks ago that saves the day?

Absolutely.

INFPs happen to have several very hard-working guardian angels.

And an equal number of tempting devils. :devil:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs happen to have several very hard-working guardian angels.
I swear my guardian angels are going to give up on me, I work them overtime.:rolli:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You also get spontaneous waves of depression and despair out of no where, anywhere.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try not to think about that - especially when I start crying for no real reason (and man do I hate that).

DylanKerouac

MBTI Type
INFP
When you're more extroverted friends don't understand why you're quiet,
and when you ARE the life of the party, they ask you to 'tone it down'.

When someone close to you asks you to trust them & open up to them, your already skeptical-fragile weary manner of speak seems too sluggish & the party is off & making random-unrelated remarks that have nothing to do with what you were about to say.

Then you just figure you'd bring it up casually at a later time..2 weeks later.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
You get burned a lot because you’re looking for something real.

You’re usually (at least) a day late and a dollar short.

You’re the guy/girl who never gets the girl/guy.

threehoursofsleep

MBTI Type
INFP
You can't put your thoughts into words.

Can't call yourself religious, nor can you call yourself an atheist... but can't stay away from fantasy long enough to explain it to others.

Omigosh! Exactly! With the religion thing I always have to put other, I keep flip-flopping between all the religions. It drives me crazy!

You know you're an INFP when you spend hours thinking about how stupid homework is rather than actually do your homework.

You know you're an INFP when you pour water on the head of a jerk who keeps throwing rocks at a defenseless anthill. (rl experience XDD the look on his face, I've never done something so aggressive)

MBTI Type
INTP
When as a child, you felt bad whenever you had to get rid of your toys, because you imagined them to be sad that they were not wanted.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You often wonder why nothing happens in your life, yet you make no effort to change that or your efforts that you make to change that have no effect.