• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you make a decent habit out of being late for work

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
This thread makes me sad. It's gotta suck to be an INFP.

jeeze

MBTI Type
infp
You know you're an infp when......

You're sitting in the front row of your philosophy class to avoid chit chat with other classmates and your teacher relates a tree to a cheese sandwich, at which point the subtle laughing under your breath turns into body convulsing hysterics until you leave the room with all eyes following you out.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you live Alanis Morissette's " Ironic " everyday
albeit - the eye in INFP stands for Ironic

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you make this face alot
screen.jpg

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
You know you're an infp when......

You're sitting in the front row of your philosophy class to avoid chit chat with other classmates and your teacher relates a tree to a cheese sandwich, at which point the subtle laughing under your breath turns into body convulsing hysterics until you leave the room with all eyes following you out.

I do this one too. I just see something that no one else even thinks is funny in the class and get set off. Like one time they had graphs of psychopath's reactions to different stimuli and most were scared of the neutral stimulus. The lecturer didn't even highlight it, was just focussed on them not reacting to the bad stimulus. I was just having visions of psychos running away from books or trees.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aww, not exclusive to you guys ;)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
That's the flip side. Then the challenge is to find the middle ground.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's the flip side. Then the challenge is to find the middle ground.

And finding it soon enough that you don't scare off any friends or potential friends.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
can't understand when others don't notice your great qualities.

Unfortunately in this world it seems to be so, that people pay attention mainly to those who draw the attention to themselves. :shock: But lemme ensure you that, those of us who do notice you and your great qualities, think you're the best.

Don't mind those who can't understand - their loss. :jew:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
That's just it, we don't want it to be their loss. We want them to know all about it so they can be better off. Also, I have the desire to have that great romance, not just for me and her, but for all who notice and are inspired to seek the same.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's just it, we don't want it to be their loss. We want them to know all about it so they can be better off. Also, I have the desire to have that great romance, not just for me and her, but for all who notice and are inspired to seek the same.

Trust me, show them a piece of Wonderland and see how they react. If it's good, keep going; if it's not, they're not worth the time. Te is a beautiful thing when Fi brings naught but pain.

Silence11

MBTI Type
INFP
You know you're an INFP when you can't bring yourself to get rid of that old blanket because you're afraid you'll hurt its feelings.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Your inner world is the world, your just dreaming reality. If they get to know you, you might bring some of your world into theirs.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool

Hm. Now that I think about this I kind of get it, although it's not familiar to me. :huh: The thing is, the beautiful mind and soul you guys have, complex and deep, isn't it sort of complimentary to know that not all can understand it? :) But those who can (or at least try :) )... Well they are the people who appreciate and value you like crazy.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm. Now that I think about this I kind of get it, although it's not familiar to me. :huh: The thing is, the beautiful mind and soul you guys have, complex and deep, isn't it sort of complimentary to know that not all can understand it? :) But those who can (or at least try :) )... Well they are the people who appreciate and value you like crazy.

Hence why it's best to give bits at a time rather than full imerssion in it.