• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

E

Epiphany

When you have the most amazing and original ideas, but no means to make them materialize. :BangHead:

onelovelylove

MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, me too.. You know you're an INFP when...

...your head is filled with beauty, your house with garbage.
QUOTE]

Why do I always hear that INFP's are messy? I like my things clean....I'm a semi-pack rat sometimes because of my giant stash of books and notebooks. Thoughts?

TrueHeart

MBTI Type
INFP
When you're convinced that nobody can feel things as strongly as you do, and you pity them for it, because feeling that intensely is so delicious.

Ditto...

When you have the most amazing and original ideas, but no means to make them materialize. :BangHead:

... and ditto again.

Slightly OT: I have a very good sense of direction. I take it that's unusual for an INFP?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
When you don't understand why it is hard for *some* people to have basic integrity.

MoneyJungle

MBTI Type
INFP
You regret messages sent while listening to Elliot Smith as much as the drunken ones.

(the combo is unspeakable)

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Ok, me too.. You know you're an INFP when...

...your head is filled with beauty, your house with garbage.
QUOTE]

Why do I always hear that INFP's are messy? I like my things clean....I'm a semi-pack rat sometimes because of my giant stash of books and notebooks. Thoughts?

I'm hella messy. Its a weird thing because: Dvd's ordered by type, books ordered by type/favorites, pantry shelved in logical groups, placement of things on my end table/coffee table/desk: in a very exact pleasing spot. AND YET: I collect clutter like you would not believe. I hate papers! and I hate cleaning! :doh:

yeahyeahyeah

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
You regret messages sent while listening to Elliot Smith as much as the drunken ones.

(the combo is unspeakable)

I was about to send a message to an enfj about how much her encouragement meant to me. Thankfully I haven't been listening to Elliot Smith (although I am a fan), but I have been drinking. Hmm...decisions...probably shouldn't do it right now.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know you're a 4w5 INFP when...

Someone sincerely tells you "I wish all the INFPs I know were like you" and you feel that it's an insult to your uniqueness :D

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Oh, good, I thought that was just me. :coffee:

When your mother thinks you're insane for putting that bug outside instead of just killing it... :yes:

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
When you know what #¤%&!@fhFSD¤&feJXHSVg%!fh7h¤%#! means, but can't really explain it.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Good thing we won't translate that or they'd really lock us up. Nice using bigger words in it though, hee hee. Talk about "our" language, too bad it's already taken.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
When you wake up in the morning and feel like shit, and the only thing you can do to make it go away is to go to a store and buy something you really crave for (food / drink).

When what could have been a sentence becomes a paragraph, what could have been a paragraph becomes a chapter, and what could have been a chapter becomes a novel.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When ... oh, look, shiny!

LOL! *nods in agreement*

-When discovering something you've always liked that you thought was "out of the mainstream" is actually very, very well liked by other people, you are not happy that you've found people who also share your interests, but rather, upset that you aren't as unique as you thought you were.

-When you've experienced that ^ before and were nodding in agreement.

-When you frequently space out and those around you worry that you've entered a stupor.

-When you're guilty of bailing out on hanging out with friends because "I'm busy." Even though all you're really doing with your time is looking to find a nice potpurri set for a good price.

-You can find deep meaning in even the most odd or mundane pieces of literature or movies...even "Monty Python and The Holy Grail."

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you miss a flight because you're busy rescuing a spider from your apartment.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
When you're too awesome for your shirt.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant