• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're an INFP when...

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
you know you're an INFP when...
revisiting your elementary school (the lunch room, hallways, gym, playground, classrooms with those small desks) brings back intense feelings (good or bad) and memories.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
when you are at a restaurant and the people you are with have ordered their food and is eating, yet you still cant pick what you want to drink...

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
you're learning to use your Fi right...

Withnail

MBTI Type
INFP
When you stay up late taking personality tests over and over again, hoping each time those same four letters won't show up. But they always do.

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
When you stay up late taking personality tests over and over again, hoping each time those same four letters won't show up. But they always do.

LOL, i really would rather be any other type.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You say nothing when you should say something.. and say TOO much when you should say nothing.

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
i could be wrong but...
you know when you're an infp when...
you spot a cat and you give him your angry face :devil: and you 2 have a staring match going on ,
THEN you switch really quick to a happy face :cheese: just to see his reaction!

995290158_9229681083.jpg

confused_look_cat.jpg

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You know you're an INFP when you personify and try to empathize with everything... your rundown car, that tree planted in the meridian, a seagull flying over traffic.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
... when you walk by groups of people, completely stuck in your own head, only to later be told by your friend that you completely ignored and walked past her earlier, all while she was waving at you and chanting your name.

At least it was amusing to her? XD

(This has happened on multiple occasions... :\ )

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
you know your an infp when....
you have DLed the South Park's Facebook episode on your computer...and realized that Kyle is an NF (and probably an xNFP at that) and then IMMEDIATELY come to the forums here to post your findings.

(Kyle's an xNFP because he felt bad for the guy with 0 facebook friends and was the first person to add that dude to friends)

edit: (and his interests on his facebook listed "reading" so maybe he is an INFP afterall!)

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
... when you walk by groups of people, completely stuck in your own head, only to later be told by your friend that you completely ignored and walked past her earlier, all while she was waving at you and chanting your name.

At least it was amusing to her? XD

(This has happened on multiple occasions... :\ )

i do that but its moreso intended than accidental :]
the great thing is noone can tell the difference

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
Yup. When I try to choose what to do for an afternoon, for example to write a poem or short story, or to learn a new music composition software package, I think, which activity more reflects who I am and who I want to be as a person? (Then, I usually just end up procrastinating anyway. :D )

definitely...

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
LOL, that song always makes me sad

One of the saddest songs (and context for the song as well) was back in middle school when on the last day of the school year they played that song that went: "and as we go on, we remember, all the times we, spent together" and all the chicks were of course ballin their eyes out. I could definitely feel the sadness of it but somehow I never shed a tear.

It was made even more sad because while the song still had the sad tune in the background apparantly the song writers chose to include some students in the song who instead of singing with the music they were verbally reminiscing of some good times they had with their friends there. I think together they made for a really sad/inspirational touch.

Beorn

Permabanned
when you feel the pain of unrequited love, but still hold on to the belief that someday your deep seeded feelings will be worth all the pain you've endured once you establish a long term relationship.