User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

You talk about the "feeling" you get from something. Such as, that movie gave me a bad "feel". Maybe this happens with all feeling types.

You are always searching for answers or ways to improve yourself.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

When you have flash backs of embarrassing moments at the most inconvienent times.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

you have bittersweet ideals of sadness, longing and "being different."
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    When you have flash backs of embarrassing moments at the most inconvienent times.
    SO true.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Much truth in this thread. To what's been posted so far I will add:

-If you are not in an embarrassing situation or remembering an embarrassing situation, you are imagining that you are causing an embarrassing situation in the present and get embarrassed in advance of it happening even though it is unlikely.

-You enjoy theorizing, and unlike the INTP a lack of facts does not hold you back.

-You noticed that "lack" and "back" rhyme and you immediately try to think of a melody and chorus.

-You started typing here several hours ago, opened up the smiley menu because you thought it would be cool to have a different smiley for each item you were goi

-You were typing the above half an hour ago but then had to run to the store for pretzels and dip because you found yourself in a sudden mood for pretzels and dip. (That dilly dip that has just that hint of dill and some onion but not too much.)

-Sorry, just got back from another browser window. Where was I?

-You like this icon for 23 minutes a day: and this icon for the other 23 hours 37 minutes of the day:

-You're never went to the store to get those pretzels and you're thinking about how you never meet anyone at the store even though people say all the time "hey why not try meeting someone at the store" even though you've never met anyone at the store, you've never seen anyone meet anyone else at the store, you've never heard of or met anyone who's heard of meeting anyone at the store, and now you spiral downward into a deep pondering session where you wonder if there is anyone else out there who might be shopping for pretzels on a Saturday night...

-Portishead is like that "Zip-ah-Dee-Doo-Dah" song for you but with crows instead of bluebirds... If you're INFP and haven't experienced the luxurious auditory despair of Portishead listen now! Especially "The Rip" from Third. Go right now to their Myspace page and check out the video: MySpace.com - Portishead - BRISTOL, UK - Other / Experimental / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/portisheadalbum3 Beth Gibbons =

Also, fittingly the intro to Third in Portuguese translates to: "Beware to the rule of three. What you give comes back to you. You should learn this lesson. You only receive what you deserve." Very INFP

Also, have a heaping helping of Radiohead's "In Rainbows" every day. It is chicken soup for the INFP soul.

-If you try to get everyone to listen to the bands you like because you feel that then all of humanity could transcend to a higher level, but unfortunately they keep listening to Britney Spears...

-If you could communicate everything you need to in your daily life by quoting song lyrics from your several hundred favorite album whose songs you know by heart...

-You were working on a document several hours ago that you still have open in another window to come here to type this post, then put off finishing typing this post to view/listen to Internet videos that you found while searching for Portishead clips, leading to numerous layers of procrastination...

-"magical" things makes you sneeze (I once sneezed 30 times while really deeply listening to the glorious majesty that is Paranoid Android for example...) I guess this goes overall with having a strong physical reaction to emotions...

-you realize it was three hours ago now the pretzel idea first struck you, you realize you haven't eaten dinner yet either, and suddenly fear strikes your heart for you wonder if you left something on the stove.

-now you're back after a quarter hour from catching the end of a show downstairs after checking to make sure nothing was melting from the stovetop

-you don't get embarrassed when watching a movie and people are making out on-screen but you have to cover your eyes or go hide during certain parts of "Sleepless in Seattle"

-even though you have a high-end computer with a blazing fast processor, tons of memory, and a stable OS installation, you can easily crash your rig through the sheer number of browser windows you open while exploring the web and then never close them nor get back to them on your trek forward into new things...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

i could relate to a few things on this quite well, maybe I'm one of your tribe after all.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    INFx

-You're never went to the store to get those pretzels and you're thinking about how you never meet anyone at the store even though people say all the time "hey why not try meeting someone at the store" even though you've never met anyone at the store, you've never seen anyone meet anyone else at the store, you've never heard of or met anyone who's heard of meeting anyone at the store, and now you spiral downward into a deep pondering session where you wonder if there is anyone else out there who might be shopping for pretzels on a Saturday night...
    LOL, I can relate to this so much.

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    Also, have a heaping helping of Radiohead's "In Rainbows" every day. It is chicken soup for the INFP soul.
    I listen to this album daily. It's been in my cd player in the car for at least 6 monthes... I like the odd numbered songs the most, and always wonder if they did that on purpose?

Existentialism is your middle name

Deciding on a career is difficult because you have so many interests

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Existentialism is your middle name

Deciding on a career is difficult because you have so many interests
    haha So true... I finally realized my chosen career path but even now I can't be on it because of financial reasons. Though I am trying to clear that up!
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.