User Tag List

First 344243444546 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

when you apologize to the automatic doors for opening, when you weren't going to walk through them
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Clownmaster View Post
    You know you're an INFP when..
    Everything an ENFP says is what you were thinking
    Soooo true! I met an ENFP and, for the first time, felt free, like I could fly...extreme soul-mate connection!

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    hardly enough information about who your enigmatic self really is.
    It gets even better if you just start deciding on what's unchangeable (your ideals) and making up the rest. It's "good enough"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When you start to believe that other people actually DO know you better than you know yourself...

When your significant other breaks up with you and you don't show how upset you are, but, then while watching "Yellow Submarine" you're bawling your eyes out...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

when...

• you look at graffiti and wonder about the life story of the "artist"
    • you see a child feeding the ducks and start to long for simpler times
    • you look out of the window during a storm and think that some poor bugger is getting drenched
    • you see a child steal another child's toy and your heart bleeds for the injustice of it all
    • you see petty strife in the street and sigh, forlornly
    • you tell someone to fuck off and, even though s/he deserved it, you feel a little sorrowful at being obliged to say it in the first place
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.
    Likes Crystal Winter Dream liked this post

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    when you apologize to the automatic doors for opening, when you weren't going to walk through them
    I witnessed something similar last week; only this gentleman tried to walk through the exit only doors and they wouldn't open for him, then he said, "Oh...I'm sorry."

It's not something that I would ever do. I was perplexed by the incident and felt compelled to text someone about it.

MBTI
    INFP

you form random conversations in your mind when you are planning to talk to a certain person soon.. especially a person you like (questions you'd ask, and how they'd answer & their reactions) -> then sometimes you try it and see if you were right lol.

you like to constantly replay happy moments & thoughts in your mind.. so you can feel those warm, fuzzy feelings again.

you can be totally outgoing, hyper and silly with friends, but around people you don't know well you are usually quiet and boring.. like two different people!

You constantly say please, thank you, and sorry.. even when it's not a big deal. This is because you don't want to come off as rude, impolite, and unappreciative.. you care about how you affect others even if it's small!

When bored or you have nothing else to do..you usually stare off in the distance, lost in your own silly thoughts, and then randomly smirk, smile or laugh to yourself.

You like "what if...what would you do" questions.

If you have pets.. you like to cuddle & hug them a lot!

-those are some of the things I personally do lol.
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    INFP

- When you search for an old thread. The reason you do this, is you want to remind yourself you're an INFP. You are feeling perticularly lonely and weird. You want to relate to others.

- You look at Facebook, read your friends statuses, and think "Why would we want to know that?" But apparently everybody else is excited by it.

- You literally couldn't kill a fly. Who says I have more right to live than a fly does?

- You don't want to stand out in a crowd too much. But also don't want to be like everyone else.

- If you don't know how to explain something perfectly, you'd rather not bother at all.

- You love the idea of protesting, but the potential violence saddens/scares you.

- Your imagenary life is far better than your real life. lol.

- You often hear "I've never told anyone that before!"

- You find it bittersweet to be called weird.

- You look at strangers, and wonder what their life story is.

- You look at people you know, and wonder what they are hiding.

- You never want to answer "How are you?" Because you know 9 times out of 10, people want the standard "I'm fine" Don't ask me if you don't really care.

- People look at you like you're insane, when you're in a more extraverted mood.
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra
    Likes Silmatria liked this post

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

When you can never be content with any decision you make.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    - When you search for an old thread. The reason you do this, is you want to remind yourself you're an INFP. You are feeling perticularly lonely and weird. You want to relate to others.

- You look at Facebook, read your friends statuses, and think "Why would we want to know that?" But apparently everybody else is excited by it.

- You literally couldn't kill a fly. Who says I have more right to live than a fly does?

- You don't want to stand out in a crowd too much. But also don't want to be like everyone else.

- If you don't know how to explain something perfectly, you'd rather not bother at all.

- You love the idea of protesting, but the potential violence saddens/scares you.

- Your imagenary life is far better than your real life. lol.

- You often hear "I've never told anyone that before!"

- You find it bittersweet to be called weird.

- You look at strangers, and wonder what their life story is.

- You look at people you know, and wonder what they are hiding.

- You never want to answer "How are you?" Because you know 9 times out of 10, people want the standard "I'm fine" Don't ask me if you don't really care.

- People look at you like you're insane, when you're in a more extraverted mood.

Yes, especially the last one. The more I talk, the more crazy I seem. *cries*
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.