User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know you're an INFP when you bookmark this thread for the times when you question your type again...
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    You know you're an INFP when you bookmark this thread for the times when you question your type again...
    Ummm, is there not a "You know you're an INTJ when... thread that INTJ folks bookmark to . . .

Never mind. On second thought, I doubt seriously if INTJ folks ever question their type.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You know it's a requirement for INFP to question their type. It's the rulez
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    You know it's a requirement for INFP to question their type. It's the rulez
    This INFP questions many many things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

...you retreat into your head to collect you thoughts - apparently my face loses all or almost all expression - and they comment, "Hey - you went away (or 'somewhere')." I have come to think that many expressed INFPs are prone to this.

Haha... that happened to me last night in the middle of a group photo. I sort of trailed off and forgot I was supposed to look at the camera.

MBTI
    ISTP

Do INFP sometimes see things that aren't there? Like you think someone doesn't like you, when in reality, the said person feels indifferent about you. He/she doesn't even really know you exist.
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Do INFP sometimes see things that aren't there? Like you think someone doesn't like you, when in reality, the said person feels indifferent about you. He/she doesn't even really know you exist.
    I've been guilty of this
    live and learn

You know you're an INFP when...
    When leaving a store and entering into the parking lot you begin to wonder how you always manage to forget where you park...and you just begin wandering in the general direction that you feel is right. And when you finally find your car it's like you're a pirate *cue Pirates of the Carribbean epic theme song* who finally found that X on the map and found the treasure!!!

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Yes. And ONLY INFP's do this.

MBTI
    INFP

I am curious. Have you been accused of being rude to someone when you didn't know they exist?

I can see how this could happen yes. It's not like it's common, and I don't think it is necessarily something that would only happen with INFPs. If the INFP things the person in question knows him, or should know him, then this person's indifferent responses might be interpreted as negative. I like to double check my intuited perceptions against logic. I've been accused of something like this too, except the misreading person was an INFJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    When something is weighing heavy on you Internally but cause it's internal all you do is stand there and release an occasional quiet sigh of frustration at your predictament.

When that sigh means a thousand things/thoughts and worries that words would fail to explain. It's all internal anyway so a sigh seems to be the only way to release that frustration. Talking for some reason seems kind of useless like it won't solve it or make you feel better as the problem is usually internal but yet you know it would help hence the sighing.

Spoken from my own personal experience .
    Sigh!!!!