User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

Results 321 to 330 of 469

  1. #321
    Member Gothmawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    37

    Default

    You know you're an INFP when you lock gazes with an NT and suddenly grow hungry...

    I find your lack of feeling disturbing...

  2. #322
    Member MrRandom88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    70

    Default

    You know you're an INFP when...
    you are more than capable of entertaining yourself in your own dorm room at college months on end.
    (my roomates prolly think im psycho or something right now haha)


    You know you're an INFP when...
    you'd give ANYTHING to relive your childhood again. Old pictures of you and your friends launch you into deep reminiscing of the good times you had as a kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeeze View Post
    You know you're an infp when......

    You're sitting in the front row of your philosophy class to avoid chit chat with other classmates and your teacher relates a tree to a cheese sandwich, at which point the subtle laughing under your breath turns into body convulsing hysterics until you leave the room with all eyes following you out.

  3. #323
    Member MrRandom88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    70

    Default

    You know you're an INFP when...
    your friends ask you if you wanna go to a party and you cringe at the thought of walking into a house full of crazy party animals (and when you do attend a party like this you always end up chilling behind the house sitting at a table with the other non-party animals wishing you were like the party animals).

    You know you're an INFP when...
    you take the MBTI assessment test and it says you're an INFP!

  4. #324
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    When you are writing something you start out very neat with the intent of it all being like that, until you get too absorbed/excited and the handwriting turns into an almost unreadable messy scrawl :P
    LOL, I do this too.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #325
    is an ambi-turner BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    841

    Default

    You understand people so well that you know how to mess with their heads, but for the most you dont.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"
    Likes Silmatria liked this post

  6. #326
    A passer by yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    564

    Default

    you are afraid that you're messing with people's heads, even though it's not your intention.

  7. #327
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    ...when you come up with an idea or comment that you think is hilarious in your head, share it, and nobody laughs because they don't seem to get what you're saying at all. (extra infp points of you consider explaining the joke even though you are well aware that it'd kill the humor entirely).

    ...when you blurt something out off the cuff and people laugh like it was the best joke they've heard in years, and you wonder why that was supposedly so funny (but your other quip from before wasn't!).

    ...when you consider a special cosmic meaning behind even the most mundane things... e.g., you actually take a moment to ponder the lyrical content of a cheesy pop song you hear in the grocery store.

    ...when you do an intense impression of an ESxP friend and everyone laughs their asses off because of the bizarre role reversal of it all.

    ...when you come up with a great, solid idea or plan, but shoot yourself in the foot when you share it with others because you overuse disclaimers like "i could be wrong, but"... and you only realize later that those kinds of disclaimers only really work on INF's like yourself. d'oh.
    Likes Silmatria liked this post

  8. #328
    is an ambi-turner BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    ...when you consider a special cosmic meaning behind even the most mundane things... e.g., you actually take a moment to ponder the lyrical content of a cheesy pop song you hear in the grocery store.

    I do this all the time HA HA! love it
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

  9. #329
    Senior Member Kastor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY
    Posts
    228

    Default

    When you come up with an idea or comment that you think is hilarious in your head, share it, and nobody laughs because they don't seem to get what you're saying at all. (extra infp points of you consider explaining the joke even though you are well aware that it'd kill the humor entirely).
    Oh god, all the time ><
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

  10. #330
    Member Juni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFx
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    you are afraid that you're messing with people's heads, even though it's not your intention.
    LOL and yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    ...when you come up with an idea or comment that you think is hilarious in your head, share it, and nobody laughs because they don't seem to get what you're saying at all. (extra infp points of you consider explaining the joke even though you are well aware that it'd kill the humor entirely).

    ...when you blurt something out off the cuff and people laugh like it was the best joke they've heard in years, and you wonder why that was supposedly so funny (but your other quip from before wasn't!).

    ...when you consider a special cosmic meaning behind even the most mundane things... e.g., you actually take a moment to ponder the lyrical content of a cheesy pop song you hear in the grocery store.

    ...when you do an intense impression of an ESxP friend and everyone laughs their asses off because of the bizarre role reversal of it all.

    ...when you come up with a great, solid idea or plan, but shoot yourself in the foot when you share it with others because you overuse disclaimers like "i could be wrong, but"... and you only realize later that those kinds of disclaimers only really work on INF's like yourself. d'oh.
    So I am not alone in this. Good to know.

    ~~~~~~~~

    ... when your driving instructions through a neighborhood involve things like "turn left at the house I would have liked to play in as a kid. You will know it by all the bikes, trampoline, a pool, and few hula hoops in the yard" and "turn right by the cute house with the pink shutters and yellow flowers around the mailbox" instead of just "turn left on Main Street".

    ... when in the middle of a conversation you blurt out a sensitive subject because something in the physical reaction of the other person makes you read something about them. Like once when I was very pregnant, I just blurted out to a woman I was talking to "I HATE being pregnant. You are so lucky you don't have to put up with the kicking and blatter of a marshmallow." She had been uneasily starring at my tummy. Later I found out she had just miscarried and was really upset by it. I didn't know. I felt really bad.

    ... when you spend hours making sure your art room is just perfect so you can begin your next project, but forget to start dinner, do laundry, or wash the dishes.

    ... when a friend calls you crying about a breakup and you try to cheer them up by saying "I heard xxxxx just broke up with his girlfriend last week and you have always liked him. Now is your chance," instead of comforting them about the pain they are feeling. When they get mad at you, you tell them it is for the best (everything is) and this gives them so many more opportunities to be happy.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  2. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  4. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. [ESFP] You know you're an ESFP when you...
    By jackandthebeast in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO