User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    You've thought or currently think your type is INFJ, INTP, or INTJ. Simultaneously.
    Hm, really? INFJ or even INTP I can see, but in my experience, INTJs and INFPs have been so blatantly different.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You know you are INFP,
    When you become everyone's emotional crutch, and no-one notices.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You know you are an INFP when you care more about another person's problems than they care about their own.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    You know you are an INFP when you care more about another person's problems than they care about their own.
    I was trying to put that into words. Thanks.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio View Post
    You have an allergic reaction to common cruelty. You’ve always hated when some asshole, who mistakes you for their buddy who’s on the same page, makes confidential remarks or cracks about the fat chick, the queer, the retard or (fill in the blank). One of your deepest primal aversions is the archetypal mob stoning or burning someone to death for being a “freak” of some kind.

Throwing away broken things, or seeing them already discarded, bothers you. As others have already mentioned, I first experienced this when I was a kid and couldn’t stand to see toys and stuffed animals thrown out, even after I’d lost interest in them. I can remember rescuing certain ones my mom threw out and then hiding them in the attic.
    YES! Nothing makes me back away faster than that sort of superficial, mindlessly cruel judging that you know would hurt the person to the core if he/she heard it. I think I always identify somewhat with the person being judged and think that if the asshole only knew me better, then he would say similar things about me.

And throwing things away hurts me. When I was a kid, I used to say a prayer every time I threw a toothbrush away: "Oh toothbrush, you have served me well, thank you and please don't be sad now." :-D

To this day, I won't throw out old stuffed animals, even though there are hundreds sitting in storage. I still remember riding on the bus once and seeing the saddest thing: In an alley behind an apartment complex, a bedraggled lifesize teddy bear was sitting by the dumpster, his head bowed just like an abandoned human being. It was starting to rain and he would get soaked soon. I wanted to get off the bus and rescue him, but then there was the problem of what to do with him afterward, so I didn't. Still feel sad about that.

Quote Originally Posted by r0wo1 View Post
    You still sleep with a stuffed animal... and you are still proud of it.
    Guilty as charged! I'm 22 and I still sleep with a stuffed pig whom I talk to and for. Whenever I date a guy, I judge his coolness partly by how he reacts to the pig. My last boyfriend and I were together for a year and a half and by the end, he had bought his own pig and was talking to him and for him in a high-pitched little voice. :-P We're wackjobs, no doubt about it.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

When you hold back on the best comeback, because you'll hurt some one's feelings.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

You know you are INFP,
    When you become everyone's emotional crutch, and no-one notices.
    And nobody is your emotional crutch but nobody seems to mind...
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallahereicome View Post
    YES! Nothing makes me back away faster than that sort of superficial, mindlessly cruel judging that you know would hurt the person to the core if he/she heard it. I think I always identify somewhat with the person being judged and think that if the asshole only knew me better, then he would say similar things about me.

And throwing things away hurts me. When I was a kid, I used to say a prayer every time I threw a toothbrush away: "Oh toothbrush, you have served me well, thank you and please don't be sad now." :-D

To this day, I won't throw out old stuffed animals, even though there are hundreds sitting in storage. I still remember riding on the bus once and seeing the saddest thing: In an alley behind an apartment complex, a bedraggled lifesize teddy bear was sitting by the dumpster, his head bowed just like an abandoned human being. It was starting to rain and he would get soaked soon. I wanted to get off the bus and rescue him, but then there was the problem of what to do with him afterward, so I didn't. Still feel sad about that.

Guilty as charged! I'm 22 and I still sleep with a stuffed pig whom I talk to and for. Whenever I date a guy, I judge his coolness partly by how he reacts to the pig. My last boyfriend and I were together for a year and a half and by the end, he had bought his own pig and was talking to him and for him in a high-pitched little voice. :-P We're wackjobs, no doubt about it.
    That's cute! What's his name?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

Oops I missed that one sorry! Haha, I have a Winne the Pooh, and he's always a part of the group, he chills with the guys like he is one of them its great!
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Piggy. :-P Well, his real name is Sausage Pig, but he got sad always thinking he was gonna be eaten, so now we just call him Piggy. And my ex named his Phineas.

Aww cute story about the Winnie the Pooh! Does he speak as well?