User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 49

  1. #11
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    dissonance: Not Chill

    lol, jk

    sorta

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  2. #12
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    dissonance: Not Chill

    lol, jk

    sorta

    Hey I'd rather you point a judgment like that at me than at an entire group.

    Keep it personal!

    (P.S. CC, I love giving you a hard time on this forum, but I'm sure we'd be chill in real life. Totally sure.)

  3. #13
    Senior Member SillyGoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    EXXP
    Posts
    243

    Default

    NT's: pretty much get along with. Most attracted to type romantically.

    SP's: FUN

    SJ's: Typically like a whole lot and are usually the closest friendships I develop in real life.

    NF's: Hit or miss, I think.

    But I usually like everyone and I'm just generalizing and whatnot.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

  4. #14
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    ENFP: Chill

    INFP: Chill

    ISTP: Chill

    ENTP: Chill

    INTJ: Chill

    INTP (females): Chill

    INTP (males): Not chill

    INFJ: Not chill
    Am I chill?

  5. #15
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Am I chill?


    Kiddo, lol, not so much.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  6. #16
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post


    Kiddo, lol, not so much.
    lol Oh yeah, him. He was wound up a little too tight. Still is actually.( I frequent another forum with him)

  7. #17
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    NTs-Like them, though this whole F's are weak and vunerable bullshit bugs me

    NFs-Like them, except a few.

    SPs-Like some, hate some

    SJs-Sometimes I can get along with them
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #18
    EvanTheClown (ETC) Clownmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    965

    Default

    NFs: Love em, we get to different conclusions but our methods of reaching the conclusionsa re the same

    NTs: Gotta love my NT conversations. They can keep up with my topic changing speed while providing intelligent debate

    SJs: They listen really well, but their ideas are set in stone, so you have to provide a lot of evidence to supply your point if you find a disagreement. My brother is this type, so I've learned how to deal with them, thus I enjoy their company. But I could understand if other NFs didn't get along with them

    SPs: Don't know enough to accurately judge

    Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

  9. #19
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post

    Finally,
    NF: Honestly, I'm mostly pissed off by NFs. Since I've spent my whole life developing my Thinking abilities, I think I get mad that they're so free to just FEEL. My favorite NFs are the fucked up ones, honestly; the ones who've repressed their feelings and are finally integrating everything back together. I think another reason I'm mad at most of them is that I see the potential for logical analysis -- it's like they just choose not to use it as much -- it seems irresponsible. I'd definitely say NFPs piss me off much more than NFJs, just because they're not worried about social appropriateness, and if they're immature it's so hard to watch. Immature NFJs are hard to watch, too, but it's because they compromise themselves so much that it's obvious to everyone. Meh.
    Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the NF's that just go by their intuition and don't try to back it up by logic?

  10. #20
    EvanTheClown (ETC) Clownmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Just because we're F doesn't mean we're incapable of using logic as a primary method for our problems. I think he's just had bad experiences with NFPs in rl experience and hasn't come across the right ones yet.

    Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] ENTPs, what do you think of the other types?
    By BlahBlahNounBlah in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 08:23 AM
  2. [INFP] What do INFPs (and ENFPs) think of INTPs?
    By The_World_As_Will in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:25 PM
  3. What are you supposed to think of the percentages?
    By KarenParker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
  4. [NF] NFs: Reality hits, do you hit back or give the other cheek?
    By Dwigie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. [MBTItm] what do you NF's think about ENT's?
    By sakuraba in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO