User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP question about amount of threads

I have to leave this website for a few days to let new interesting threads come up. It's hard to deal with the same topic for too long. Ideally, people would be making threads constantly. If I wouldn't get flamed for it, I would post about 3 threads every time I logged on. Do any other Ne's feel like this?
    Making this new thread is very satisfying!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I tend not to make many threads, unless there's something I feel I need others' opinions about. I just try to shine my personality through my responses in other peoples' threads. I don't think its a personality type thing, more an individual forum habits thing.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    I tend not to make many threads, unless there's something I feel I need others' opinions about. I just try to shine my personality through my responses in other peoples' threads. I don't think its a personality type thing, more an individual forum habits thing.
    Maybe, but getting bored and having to move on/creating new things is kind of an ENFP trademark. What I should do is check the sensing parts of the forums more often and stuff, I spend most of the time on NF. I should delete this thread, it's useless. Is that possible? Mods?

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm right there with ya buddy. Honestly, I would prefer this place to be more like a coffee shop starting new topics left and right, but I know that many people do not appreciate the insane amount of randomness that it would produce. Thus I have learn't to keep my Ne in check, and so I disapear for a few days and then show back up.

From an Ne to another Ne... I feel ya.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I feel like this too, I mean..It's hard for me to actually start threads..and I love to see new interesting ones up on the NF section.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

same here. i love to start topics or jump onto conversations. it's just what we do. ideally we would have a lot of people starting interesting topics left right and center. that would be my ideal anyways. i have a problem with other boards which criticize you for 'flooding the boards'. it's a mother fucking forum. talk.

Enneagram
    1w2

I've started hundred of threads so thread creation isn't a problem. It's the content of the thread you start that makes all the difference. If you've got interesting stuff to say then bring it!
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    I have to leave this website for a few days to let new interesting threads come up. It's hard to deal with the same topic for too long. Ideally, people would be making threads constantly. If I wouldn't get flamed for it, I would post about 3 threads every time I logged on. Do any other Ne's feel like this?
    Making this new thread is very satisfying!
    Oh yes!!!! I just love making new threads. Or reading new threads. People should make more threads.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I've noticed there are more posts in the threads here which is quite the opposite of the other forums i frequent that usually can't seem to get past two pages.
    It's quite refreshing because if i enjoy the topic it allows me to read into it more and hear more peoples opinions on the subject.
    Ideally there would be plenty of both, but thats difficult to achieve with such a small target group...

Something i've also noticed in the NF section is that conversation kind of derails from the original topic to other things as it get's more posts, which i also enjoy.

Enneagram
    4w5

The more posts, the merrier!