• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP question about amount of threads

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have to leave this website for a few days to let new interesting threads come up. It's hard to deal with the same topic for too long. Ideally, people would be making threads constantly. If I wouldn't get flamed for it, I would post about 3 threads every time I logged on. Do any other Ne's feel like this?
Making this new thread is very satisfying!

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I tend not to make many threads, unless there's something I feel I need others' opinions about. I just try to shine my personality through my responses in other peoples' threads. I don't think its a personality type thing, more an individual forum habits thing.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I tend not to make many threads, unless there's something I feel I need others' opinions about. I just try to shine my personality through my responses in other peoples' threads. I don't think its a personality type thing, more an individual forum habits thing.

Maybe, but getting bored and having to move on/creating new things is kind of an ENFP trademark. What I should do is check the sensing parts of the forums more often and stuff, I spend most of the time on NF. I should delete this thread, it's useless. Is that possible? Mods?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm right there with ya buddy. Honestly, I would prefer this place to be more like a coffee shop starting new topics left and right, but I know that many people do not appreciate the insane amount of randomness that it would produce. Thus I have learn't to keep my Ne in check, and so I disapear for a few days and then show back up.

From an Ne to another Ne... I feel ya.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I feel like this too, I mean..It's hard for me to actually start threads..and I love to see new interesting ones up on the NF section.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
same here. i love to start topics or jump onto conversations. it's just what we do. ideally we would have a lot of people starting interesting topics left right and center. that would be my ideal anyways. i have a problem with other boards which criticize you for 'flooding the boards'. it's a mother fucking forum. talk.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I've started hundred of threads so thread creation isn't a problem. It's the content of the thread you start that makes all the difference. If you've got interesting stuff to say then bring it!

am_i_evil666

I have to leave this website for a few days to let new interesting threads come up. It's hard to deal with the same topic for too long. Ideally, people would be making threads constantly. If I wouldn't get flamed for it, I would post about 3 threads every time I logged on. Do any other Ne's feel like this?
Making this new thread is very satisfying!

Oh yes!!!! I just love making new threads. Or reading new threads. People should make more threads. :smile: :newwink:

351Stang

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I've noticed there are more posts in the threads here which is quite the opposite of the other forums i frequent that usually can't seem to get past two pages.
It's quite refreshing because if i enjoy the topic it allows me to read into it more and hear more peoples opinions on the subject.
Ideally there would be plenty of both, but thats difficult to achieve with such a small target group...

Something i've also noticed in the NF section is that conversation kind of derails from the original topic to other things as it get's more posts, which i also enjoy.