• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Does Ne-aux/Si-tert have anything in common with Ni-dom/Se-inferior?

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If so, than what do you think those things are?

I don't understand what you're getting at. Is this just a roundabout way to figure out your type? That's fine btw, I just think there might be a better way to ask your question.

Do you really want to just know what the difference is between them, and how you might go about determining which pair you use?

Enneagram
9w1
Besides the obvious of them both being Introverted focused and preferring the intuitive way of perceiving things........... uh.......... I dunno really.

Btw, wouldn't you wanna know the difference between Ni X X Se and X Ne Si X?

Skippy Munchkin

MBTI Type
????
Besides the obvious of them both being Introverted focused and preferring the intuitive way of perceiving things........... uh.......... I dunno really.

Btw, wouldn't you wanna know the difference between Ni X X Se and X Ne Si X?

I already know the main differences, I was just asking if they have traits you perceive as similar? I know how different they can get however, Ne being more scatterbrained, creativity driven and all over the place, while Ni being more single-minded and looking extremely far into the future.

You can give me more info if you'd like.

Skippy Munchkin

MBTI Type
????
I don't understand what you're getting at. Is this just a roundabout way to figure out your type? That's fine btw, I just think there might be a better way to ask your question.

Do you really want to just know what the difference is between them, and how you might go about determining which pair you use?

If you read my reply to Terralynn, I clarified I already knew the main differences, but I want to know if people of those types have something in common other than just being intuitives.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In general I think they're more similar than a lot of people think. The J/P dichotomy is given disproportionately more importance than the other three dichotomies imo.