• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why doesn't anyone talk here?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, well, religious fanatics don't care if they are not being original while killing people.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The NTs are leading in the use of the private forum. Why is that?

They need to use their words because they can't feel the thread. We can feel the thread. On the inside... :D

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:wubbie::cry::heart::happy2::(:violin::eek: :party2: :bananallama: :SaiyanSmilie_anim: :horor: :banana2: :sadbanana: :yay:

That's the range of emotions I experience at work... between when I walk in the front door and the time I get to my office. :D

Then, things slow down into a steady :vader1: complete with remote deathgrip choking for non-believers! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talk, or the potato chips get it.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have healthy multi-grain chips, but really I wish I had Tim's Cascade Jalapenos! Costco used to have the 2 lbs. bags - man those were the days! I'd buy two and stash one at work and one at home. 24/7 jalapenos chips!

Hmm... since no one is talking are posts in this forum louder? :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to have an unhealthy co-dependent relationship with Salt and Vinegar chips.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love S&V but they burn the taste buds off my tongue too quickly. I love habanero and serrano hot sauce so I'm not adverse to the heat.

The hottest stuff I ever ate was Kimchi from a take-out place in Mountlake Terrace. Great stuff! Instant sweating and eye-watering and breathing-passage shutting down to save itself. :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you're all crazy and it tastes like candy
give me more

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm a sucker for doritos and regular sun-chips, myself.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yim_rolling_on_the_
This thread cracks me.
Personally I'm rather partial to multigrain chips, especially sour cream and chive flavour.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I read the first and last pages of this thread. How the hell did this turn into a chips thread? :tongue:

Anyway, this forum is severely underused. NFs suck!

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol, I read the first and last page of this thread too. INFPgc is actually really quiet except when ENFPs come around. Their chat room, yeah, can have a dozen people signed in an absolutely no conversation for, like, hours.

As for chips. I love fish and chips (so. good.). Lol. I also can't live without my occasional fix of Firey hot Cheetos.
And there's this noodle place a couple of blocks from where I live that makes a noodle soup so hot you'll want to puke. My friends have come with me just to watch the tears and snot roll down my face while I eat. Lol, and when I'm done my lips are swollen and my face is red. But, man, it's good.

bluebreads

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mmmmm...Cheetos Hot Fries are the best! Followed by Cheetos Jalapeno Cheddar! Shame neither of these are popular enough to be sold at my university student store.