User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

NF Tip: when you rep NT's, insert a plausible speeling mistake or two into each rep comment. They can't conveniently correct you.

Edit: Dammit PP, stop that staring!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Just be glad I'm not touching.

MBTI
    INFP

Are we sly?

Yup. I think we can be some sly. . .

I had an INFP friend who said the only compliment his grandma ever had for him was, "Mark's got nice legs and he's clever." He was never sure if that was a compliment or not.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    But here we have a bonus: The NTs sneak around and see the failures in our logic and, MUAHAHAA, cant do nothing about that!!!
    What failures?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    What failures?
    Yeah you're right there aint. I was just using my superb empathic abilities and placed myself in an NTs head.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Hmmm... I can only name off one NT that I've known for quite a while and knowingly talked to, so far, and we actually get along great. lol That's only because I haven't asked very many people that I know for their type. Maybe I should. lol >.> Have I been told that I don't use my head enough? Yes. Plenty of times- and mostly by family members. However, and this could just be me, I believe that it's when both types work together that the greatest results occur. I mean, being an NF is pretty cool! I'm not disagreeing there. lol I love having my compassion, even if I lack common sense or just sense in general. But if their kind of thought met our kind of compassion... That would seem pretty unstoppable to me. However, don't let me stop your fun.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

One of my closest friends is most likely INTP or something like that and we get along great. If I come up with something I run it by him to see if it passes the gauntlet of his NT. If IT does I feel smarter than I did 5 minutes before

Though I correct people more than he does?

What's the best? I got a long thread that confused a bunch of NTs on my type, on accident! OR on purpose but then I figured it out on my own?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Are we sly?

Yup. I think we can be some sly. . .

I had an INFP friend who said the only compliment his grandma ever had for him was, "Mark's got nice legs and he's clever." He was never sure if that was a compliment or not.
    Ah fuck I love being infp-how much more obvious can you be, but at first I too thought this compliment towards your friend was probably some kind of insult-never a dull moment.

MBTI
    INFP

Hullo jeeze and Skward.

Well, sensitive friends of mine.

It's happened. Yesterday during Black Friday a Walmart store clerk was trampled to death by overeager shoppers who then complained about the store closing for his demise!

I've always preferred the Eastern way. Trampling to death by spiritual stampede.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen here, but hey- what to expect with buch of NF's.