User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    infj

Default What are the psychologists choice for INFPs and ISFPs best matches ?

Are the ENTJ and ESTJ are still the best matches in pschologists choice for infps and isfps ? If yes , Someone needs to change it , This match made in hell , and it is not going well usually ( ENTJ - INFP , ESTJ - ISFP ) Someone need to change it and did they changed it already ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

There is no "official" best match in typology, different people have different opinions. The ENTJ/INFP and ESTJ/ISFP matches are David Keirsey's opinion on the subject. What do you mean when you say someone needs to change it? And what makes you say these matches do not go well, personal experience?
    We will meet again in Etruria.

INTP
    INFp/IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Zeego View Post
    There is no "official" best match in typology, different people have different opinions. The ENTJ/INFP and ESTJ/ISFP matches are David Keirsey's opinion on the subject. What do you mean when you say someone needs to change it? And what makes you say these matches do not go well, personal experience?
    Most precents of ISFPs do not go well with an ESTJs and INFPs not with an ENTJs , Because of it if it is official then someone needs to change it , Are u sure that t isn't official because i saw it written in to many sights ?

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

The idea was that people are attracted to those strong in their inferior function. As such, Fi doms could be attracted to Te doms.

Others have argued that people are compatible with those with an oposite dominant function, Fi doms to Fe doms, etc.

I definitely feel a strong pull to Fi doms and am married to an ISFP. But it isn't easy. I would likely be more compatible with a FJ, but attraction and love are not always about compatibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

There is no such thing as official typology matches, only theories of compatibility. Level of health and ability to compromise/empathize are far more important.
    Likes Zeego liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

why don't you?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    infj

Believe me fis are not attracting to tes. It has been written even in celebrity types which means it's almost an official

MBTI
    infj

Are there different theories ?

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

My theory (if anyone cares) is you as an individual are potentially compatible with another individual of any type. The odds are probably favorable/less favorable depending on type but not impossible. I could end up doing well with an ENTJ but I bloody doubt it based off of common traits. Yet somewhere there is an ENTJ woman (okay more than just one) I'd hit it off with. It isn't as simple as putting a personality bracelet on everyone and matching them up at a party. There are unique people under those four letter descriptions.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper
    Likes Zeego, Lucy_Ricardo liked this post

MBTI
    infj

See if it's written in celebrity types , Here : Romantic Matches and Type | CelebrityTypes It has been written ENFP - INTJ , ISFP - ESTJ and INFP - ENTJ Which aren't working it has become almost an official from there , I don't like it , Ah and i like your point