User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: NF-NT pairing

MBTI
    infp

I kind of think a women who could be totally objective in telling me when I'm fucking up/being an asshole/being unrealistic in a completely "GZA, you are being an asshole" kind of way would be fantastic, especially if I could say the same to her without it being hugely offensive and personal. I guess thats NTJ in MBTI terms... I also like that in theory at least they wouldn't be needy. My own paradigm is to not really need people and be dependant but rather to have your own focused vision, and someone who is dependant and needy to an extreme would make it feel like babysitting.

I havn't dated much though, most of the girls I've had pseudo-relationships with seemed to be either regular airheads with no real personality (boring!) or some kind of ExFP. As you may have guessed, I didn't really like them much romantically/sexually as I kind of got to know them, so cross those off the list

ENFJ seems kind of ideal. Intense and fiery... really any ENXJ kind of personality is attractive to me.

ENTP's would be great as a fling

MBTI
    ESTJ

I'm definitely attracted to NTs and ISxJs (i know, wtf)

Even though INTJs seem nice and all, I think I would want to be with an ENTJ or ENTP ideally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    ENFJ seems kind of ideal. Intense and fiery... really any ENXJ kind of personality is attractive to me.

ENTP's would be great as a fling
    I like ENFJs a lot too~ They're so playful!
    My sister is an ENTJ, and if you want someone opinionated and straight-out, then you might be looking in the right place with one of them

heart on fire

I just always think I would have driven an NT crazy and not in the good way!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I am insanely attracted to INFJ's.....There is something about an introverted feeler that drives me nuts......in a good way. If they are in a crowd....I will find them....

I am right on the border of an E and an I......so I love that quiet, private, feeler.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm, NTs, they can be attractive, yes, but also exhausting.

I feel whenever I interact with NTs my Te is on the defensive, (and I fully admit that this can be due to my own personal issues), I feel like NTs value themselves based almost entirely upon their intellect, and I feel like they can be a bit intellectually competitive with me, and I hate that.

A secure, chill NT is super hawt, however.

I dunno, as of late I have been wondering what it would be like to be romantically involved with an NF, it might be nice, I think.

I have always been attracted to NTs, however, both in my platonic and romantic relationships. I wonder if at times I even attempt to emulate them. :/

I am attracted to cold-ish guys, translation: I_T_s, but I am wondering if that tendency needs some major tinkering with.

I'm rambling. :/
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

yeah, i'm not sure i can stand an overcritical NT either. maybe i should focus on NF's, but then again, one without a well evolved T side could be annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    I am insanely attracted to INFJ's.....There is something about an introverted feeler that drives me nuts......in a good way. If they are in a crowd....I will find them....

I am right on the border of an E and an I......so I love that quiet, private, feeler.
    You have good taste ;p

violaine

I've only dated one NT, he was INTJ. Best relationship so far. I know that he has never opened up to someone the way he did with me and I trusted him like no other.

I really like my NT friends too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

NT. Sure, I will take one.