• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Female NFs Sexually/Mentally Attracted to Male NTs?

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm asexual so I'm not attracted to anyone. If I was, I feel like it would be male NTs. I can see myself better in a relationship with a guy and NTs just fascinate me. Though most of the NTs in my life have either been mentor like figures or friends I view sort of like siblings- I wouldn't want to pursue a relationship with a person in either category.

For some reason, I tend to attract male NFs, particularly male INFPs. Overall, I tend to see INFPs as kindred spirits. We think similarly to a certain extend due to sharing functions.

If we're talking mental interaction. I love talking to NTs in general.

Starry

I totally thought this post was the OP for a little bit...and that made perfect sense to me. (Yes I’m on my phone. And yes I somehow managed to lock my screen from being able to rotate horizontally and don’t know how to unlock it making everything even more tiny I barely see). I thought “Oh phobik started this thread I will contribute.”

Yes.

I totally thought this post was the OP for a little bit...and that made perfect sense to me. (Yes I’m on my phone. And yes I somehow managed to lock my screen from being able to rotate horizontally and don’t know how to unlock it making everything even more tiny I barely see). I thought “Oh phobik started this thread I will contribute.”

Yes.

Never stop being you Starry!

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say I am naturally attracted to NTs. I mean, it takes me a while to admit I am attracted to someone and to process that I am but when I am, they fall into that type category. Maybe my weak F vs. T preference has something to do with it(?) We can find a lot of common ground and the areas we contrast each other, we can learn things. It is a nice balance. We can laugh together and connect over the deeper stuff. If the right person comes along, it's exciting to learn new things about them. More notably, ENTPs. Having fe and ti helps to connect. And I am filled with regret that the ENTP/INFJ relationship crashed and burned and just didn't work out for me.