• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] INFPs and ENFPs: how do you like this video about differences of these two types?

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
Link (from Typology Central media library)

I thought it was quite good. I could quite easily relate to what she said about infps. Especially the issue with exploring ideas, what she said about the infp difficulty to see a certain idea from the perspectives which strongly conflict their values. I can recognize this in my thinking, that even though I see myself as open-minded, sometimes I might get jammed in a certain strong opinion if it's heavily value based in my thinking and not be able to look at it from the perspective of "The Bad One". And usually things are not as black and white as it seems at first. I'm learning to see this in myself so I can take a moment to reconsider what I really think.