• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do you find ENFPs charming?

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
My girl is an ENFP.
Charming, maybe, but seductive and down for whatever, very 🔥 🔥 🔥

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Perhaps you should have asked if people find ENFPs are down for whatever lol or 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but I think we know the answer to that :happy2:

That and I should have asked if people find ENFPs are sexual deviants! :doh:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
That and I should have asked if people find ENFPs are sexual deviants! :doh:
Actually even better question would be which type is MORE sexually experimental than ENFPs lol
nevermind answer NONE :shock:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually even better question would be which type is MORE sexually experimental than ENFPs lol
nevermind answer NONE :shock:

That's a bold claim.
Brace yourself for the up coming flames!

Holy shit that rhymed :D

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I always think charming depends on the individual. I have seen ENFP that were stoic almost if they were INTP. Not every single ENFP is the sterotype of the butterflyish type.

S.L._Derby 0564

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think "charming" is relative. Two of my most powerful relationships have been with ENFP's. The ride was intense; almost completely consuming, liberating and undeniably euphoric. Me, I was enthralled by the intensity and was committed to unending growth within the realms of the relationships. The ENFP's, I believe, had been more interested in experimental engaging and having fun. When it came to friendship reliability, I found them shallow in the commitment department.

Just my experiences.

Last edited:

adventureawaits

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ENFP's, I believe, had been more interest in experimental engaging and having fun. When it came to friendship reliability, I found them shallow in the commitment department.

Just my experiences.

Oof. I will fully admit that I'm an unreliable friend. Not so much with intentionally hurting others, but I have a bad habit of putting minimal effort into a friendship (by never calling, not making plans, etc) for a period of time and then popping back into someone's life like nothing happened. Because in my mind, nothing has changed. I was/am fully committed to the connection internally... just followed a different path for awhile.

Internally, I stay very loyal and the friendship doesn't really change in importance to me over time. As in, I could name people whom I consider best friends and love deeply, however I haven't spoken to them in years for no reason other than I suck at keeping in touch. Sometimes this works with my friendships - I recently visited a friend whom I hadn't seen or spoken to much in 2 years and it was like no time had lapsed. Other times, I get weirdly disappointed that someone doesn't consider me a close friend anymore after time without talking has passed. :doh:

For the record, as I've gotten older, I've taken on this aspect of myself as a self improvement project and as a result, I've developed even more rewarding friendships. So, I do consider the above one of my negative traits.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always had an ENFP friend in my life and I love them , since we have so much in common , but they're more like the reckless ENFJ . So I'm more like a mother next to them. I wish they could be a little bit more dependable. So yes they are charming.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
funny thread... i can think of no grouping of people i find universally charming...

Amberiat

Infinity
funny thread... i can think of no grouping of people i find universally charming...

We all have our different charm point/points, charm and charisma are generalized and oversimplified by most people, it's really not that black and white, there are many hidden dynamics that go into these characteristics.

Eftelya

Oh, define charming. I find ENFP men to be charming in a different way than ENFP women are. The girls are usually really cool and give of really fresh and laid-back vibes, so you just wanna befriend them. Confident, outgoing, friendly. ENFP males are usually the sexy kinda charming? Really nice, attentive, helpful. Tend to be extra lively and cheerful, but it's all good. They are adorable. I would say they are certainly charming. :)

Though ENFJs take the cake above probably any other type. :D

ubiquitin

Superficially yes, however when they become defensive, which is often, they can be extremely destructive of others around them. Ive found that my best strategy is to just lie to them and flatter them endlessly so they feel safe and secure.

ie, yes ENFPs are so very sweet and charming and just one of the most amazing, endearing types of all.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Charming in the same way Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad is.

You can't take your eyes off, but you wish you could.