• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP and ENFP friendship

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
I noticed that lately, ENFP friend's kind of using me.

Being the social butterfly that she is, she has many other friends. But when this boy shows up (I was close friends with him), she suddenly wants to talk to me. And that RARELY EVER HAPPENS. I've fully accepted that I'm a boring person and she doesn't hang out with me for more than 30 mins. But then whenever this boy's around, she can stand to be with me for 5 hours. I know that he likes my guy friend because she kept on stealing glances on him and kept on "casually" bringing up his name during our conversations. I think she just want to use me to look cute to that guy.

So I want to ask, is this girl really just using me or was I just letting my feelings rule over? It's also hard to cut off my friendship with her since our family is close and connected. What do I do? :(

strangecat

MBTI Type
infp
Yeah I think she's using you. Trust your intuition. You don't have to cut off your friendship completely just understand what kind of friend she is and don't invest too much into her. Invest more in friendships that fulfill your soul :)

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah I think she's using you. Trust your intuition. You don't have to cut off your friendship completely just understand what kind of friend she is and don't invest too much into her. Invest more in friendships that fulfill your soul :)

Thank you so much for this!