• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Whoops

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So to those who cared to pay attention lol, as it turns out, I have been mistyped. Go figure.

I thought I was INFP (or an introvert in general) for a while but after several people who somewhat knew me pointed out that I was actually an ENFP and me reading the functions, descriptions, etc. things started making a lot of sense on why I didn't relate to most INFP stereotypes, portrayals, descriptions, etc.

So to those on here that told me I was mistyped last time, I apologize. You were correct lol.

So hi ENFPs and anyone else on this forum! :hi:

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yay! Congrats on being the coolest type :newwink:

I think that makes a lot of sense. Obviously everyone is different, but I think it's far more common for ENFPs to mistype as INFPs than vice-versa. Most ENFPs can relate to the feeling of being ambiverted. Not to mention, Ne in and of itself probably is the least extroverted of the extroverted dominant functions.

Love the quote on your signature, by the way! :D

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yay! Congrats on being the coolest type :newwink:

I think that makes a lot of sense. Obviously everyone is different, but I think it's far more common for ENFPs to mistype as INFPs than vice-versa. Most ENFPs can relate to the feeling of being ambiverted. Not to mention, Ne in and of itself probably is the least extroverted of the extroverted dominant functions.

Love the quote on your signature, by the way! :D

Thank you!! :D

We're not only the coolest but also the HOTTEST type amirite? :rotfl:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the cool table. On Wednesdays we wear pink.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Welcome to the cool table. On Wednesdays we wear pink.

You-Cant-Sit-With-Us-gif-girls.gif

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
if people all sat at the tables of their types at lunch, I feel like the ENFP table would forever be empty because they'd all be floatin around all the other tables :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
if people all sat at the tables of their types at lunch, I feel like the ENFP table would forever be empty because they'd all be floatin around all the other tables :D

Then the wise tables would kick you back to the ENFP table where you folks belong. Having an ENFP on a table decreases the average IQ of a table ya know :). Hmmm coz we are nice ENTP table may give you a space out of charity and we dress you up in Salvation army stuff and feed you and put a bib on you and everything so we have fun with you. Plus our IQs will more than compensate for the subsequent drop in IQ.

(On a serious notice ENFPs are cool and you are welcome anywhere :D. The same cant be said for us ENTPs who get kicked wheterver we go due to our trolly nature).

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:cry: You left the INFP club?

I'm sorry!
I wanted to stay and be an INFP, but I felt so different and none of the real INFPs seemed to agree with my more...Aggressive nature and too many things pointed to me actually being an ENFP. :unsure:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Then the wise tables would kick you back to the ENFP table where you folks belong. Having an ENFP on a table decreases the average IQ of a table ya know :). Hmmm coz we are nice ENTP table may give you a space out of charity and we dress you up in Salvation army stuff and feed you and put a bib on you and everything so we have fun with you. Plus our IQs will more than compensate for the subsequent drop in IQ.

(On a serious notice ENFPs are cool and you are welcome anywhere :D. The same cant be said for us ENTPs who get kicked wheterver we go due to our trolly nature).

ENFPs are surprisingly also pretty trolly (likes saying things just for the sake of seeing people's reaction) which is why there is this comrade feeling between ENTPs and ENFPs. ;)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFPs are surprisingly also pretty trolly (likes saying things just for the sake of seeing people's reaction) which is why there is this comrade feeling between ENTPs and ENFPs. ;)

It's funny I wouldn't ever think of myself as trolly, but I do totally say the craziest things or say some outlandish joke at times just to get a rise out of people haha.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sorry!
I wanted to stay and be an INFP, but I felt so different and none of the real INFPs seemed to agree with my more...Aggressive nature and too many things pointed to me actually being an ENFP. :unsure:

Aggressive? Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :butterflee:

JK glad you figured out your type! :)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yo yo you, ENFPs, go troll Brain! :happy2::happy2::happy2:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Try as you may you can never out troll a ENTP poor xNFPs :hug:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cat, you need to try harder than simply use emojis to prove your point. xD

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
He's become a soft little kitten I'm afraid ;)

By soft I mean Ive been eating too many NF souls and now im overweight on NF souls but I have to like diet now so you and Alass are lucky for now he he he he. However they say those on diets need a little treat and ENFP souls ive been craving for a long time.