User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: NFs and Humour

  1. #1
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default NFs and Humour

    NFs! List your 3 favourite comedy shows!
    Or 3 favourite comedians!
    Or just explain what makes you laugh...

    TV, no particular order...
    1. The Simpsons
    2. The Daily Show
    3. Family Guy
    4w5 sp

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chris_in_Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Posts
    504

    Default

    1. South Park
    2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    3. Mad TV

    First 2 I have to watch at night. Something about being tired and delirious makes both the shows insanely funny. As for Mad TV its pretty hit or miss with me, but when they make me laugh I laugh HARD.

  3. #3
    jump sleuthiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Cheers (until Diane left)
    Wonder Showzen (I prefer Season 2 to Season 1)
    Xavier: Renegade Angel

    I don't really watch television because I can't concentrate, but these are shows that are scattered enough to give me something to think about when I watch them.

  4. #4
    Senior Member IEE623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE
    Posts
    198

    Default

    stop watching TVs guys :P
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    1: George Carlin (R.I.P.)
    2: Robin Williams
    3: Bob Saget

    In that order.
    SDMF

  6. #6
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Dynamite Ninja posting 16 more fictional characters in the next two days and asking what type they are. It would be pretty funny, you have to admit.

    "C'mon now, is Frankenstein really an INTJ ? Oh, you thought I meant the monster ? LOL. No, I meant the scientist !! What about Treasure Island ? No, I don't mean Long John Silver . I mean like, the island itself, I mean it would be a different kind of island with havin' some treasure on it, wouldn't it ? Or what about Ben Gunn ? Old Blind Pew ? Would Pew or Long John be different types without their handicaps ? ?"

    " Are there cave men in heaven, guys ? "
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  7. #7
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Dynamite Ninja posting 16 more fictional characters in the next two days and asking what type they are. It would be pretty funny, you have to admit.

    "C'mon now, is Frankenstein really an INTJ ? Oh, you thought I meant the monster ? LOL. No, I meant the scientist !! What about Treasure Island ? No, I don't mean Long John Silver . I mean like, the island itself, I mean it would be a different kind of island with havin' some treasure on it, wouldn't it ? Or what about Ben Gunn ? Old Blind Pew ? Would Pew or Long John be different types without their handicaps ? ?"

    " Are there cave men in heaven, guys ? "
    Has it really been 16 fictional characters in two days? You actually counted? LOL.
    4w5 sp

  8. #8
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Has it really been 16 fictional characters in two days? You actually counted? LOL.
    I don't know. I wasn't speaking of the past - but about 16 more in the near future ! Say you'll do it. Say you will.

    I didn't think you'd do the "rock group types" when I imagined that and boy did you ever prove me wrong.

    What's next DN ?
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  9. #9
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I don't know. I wasn't speaking of the past - but about 16 more in the near future ! Say you'll do it. Say you will.

    I didn't think you'd do the "rock group types" when I imagined that and boy did you ever prove me wrong.

    What's next DN ?
    Well if you thought of the band types before I did, maybe you have a few more predictions of what I'll do that you can tell me about- I'm looking for some more ideas.
    4w5 sp

  10. #10
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    What about types of electricity ? AC vs. DC. Ball lightning versus heat lightning versus the usual jagged bolts everyone is familiar with ?

    I tried to post what you'd want in the pizza thread, too.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] NF and ADD
    By GZA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:46 AM
  2. [MBTItm] NF and NT... drawn together like moth to flame
    By sakuraba in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. [INFP] NFs and pride, conflict, attitude?
    By Cindyrella in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 07:23 AM
  4. [NF] NFs and religion
    By Cordiform in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 02:15 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO