• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and Humour

Freya

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. Spongebob Squarepants
2. Whose Line is it Anyway?
3. Saturday Night Live

Rarely do I watch any of those, but I love them.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I really don't have much time anymore to enjoy a nice television show..High School's a chore :(

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Family Guy
2. Futurama
3. IT Crowd (but it doesn't show here so I have to catch it on YouTube or something :()

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Colbert Report (i cant believe daily show is getting the nod here by most of you! ...Jon IS less 'annoying' and is a better in totallity show....but i really dont get belly laughs like i get from colbert. It truly is a better written show hands down and their emmy for writing is deserved)

2. Robot Chicken (it makes the randomness of family guy look like a devoid of random digital clock)

3. Jim McGaffigan - its funny because its all 99% true

4. Leslie Nielson .... dead pan humor is one of my favorites.
"dont call me shurely"

honorable mention: will ferrels wise cracks on "the oblongs" --- yes i am obsessed with adult swim

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Colbert Report (i cant believe daily show is getting the nod here by most of you! ...Jon IS less 'annoying' and is a better in totallity show....but i really dont get belly laughs like i get from colbert. It truly is a better written show hands down and their emmy for writing is deserved)

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the show and I love his persona and I think he's hilarious. It's just not in my top three. It's not a show that makes me haul my work from one room into another so I can watch it.

3. Jim Gaffigan - its funny because its all 99% true

Word. :) I'd forgotten him. I love his high-pitched "this is what other people are thinking" voices.

honorable mention: will ferrels wise cracks on "the oblongs" --- yes i am obsessed with adult swim

:cheers: (I couldn't find the high-five smilie so this will do.)

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Seriously nothing on telivision has really made me laugh since the Chappelle show went off the air.

Family Guy used to, but now it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Chappelle Show and The Boondocks. And The Hills. Those are some funny folks. I don't really watch TV so I'm not with it anymore.

I think people on the street being silly are the funniest. Homeless people are the best. Am I bad because I really enjoy funny homeless people?? Yesterday I was driving down the street and this man was running around with a Redskins flag yelling and screaming. He seemed like he was having fun so I enjoyed his good time. I guess I prefer people being unscripted and funny.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
1. Jim Carrey
2. Conan O'Brien
3. Friends.

Who are some comedians that NFs absolutely hate?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
1.) Sarah Palin

2.) Joel Osteen

3.) Oh, and that Elizabeth chick from the View, that bitch is HILARIOUS!!!!

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
Rove all the way! (aussie aussie aussie)
And I agree with The Daily show, also some parts of fonejacker I'm still quoting months later.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
1. Chocolate News
2. Kathy Griffin
3. Margaret Cho

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
1.) frank caliendo
2.) (I'm a sucker for..) Family guy :p
3.) -

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
seinfeld
daily show
colbert

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
Arrested Development
The Office
Most things on Adult Swim (particularly The Venture Bros, Harvey Birdman, and Frisky Dingo)

S

Sniffles

In no particular order:
(old)Simpsons
South Park
(old)Family Guy