INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thanks for the insights guys
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

ahhh well, sometimes I listen to music..well, most of the time I listen to music ..I read sometimes, take naps, sometimes just take a run, go to the library..just anything where I am alone..even, sometimes, from my family, where my direction is unknown, and my emotions guide me.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Besides what's been said.. I find it relaxing to lie in bed with someone, just staying there and breathing. The presence is calming. Also with my friends when I'll be doing something and the other person is doing something else next to me. In reality I'm only pretending to do something, I'm actually enjoying the moment, savoring it.
    Comfortable silence.

MBTI
    INFP

Everyone needs to relax when work is done, but for N's, thinking is work. So we have trouble relaxing because were working at the same time. Try something physically fun and playful that doesn't require much thought and try not to focus on the task. You will relax that way much easier. A jog with music distacts your mind and makes it so you don't think too hard. For S's, they relax by physically not working, N's have to stop mentally working to relax.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    Everyone needs to relax when work is done, but for N's, thinking is work. So we have trouble relaxing because were working at the same time. Try something physically fun and playful that doesn't require much thought and try not to focus on the task. You will relax that way much easier. A jog with music distacts your mind and makes it so you don't think too hard. For S's, they relax by physically not working, N's have to stop mentally working to relax.
    Yes, because S's don't think outside of work...

Anyway, I personally need a horse tranquillizer to relax. Unfortunately, no one will give me one, so I am forced to keep going until I collapse. It sucks muchos.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Yes, because S's don't think outside of work...

Anyway, I personally need a horse tranquillizer to relax. Unfortunately, no one will give me one, so I am forced to keep going until I collapse. It sucks muchos.
    sedatives - Google Search

MBTI
    ENFJ

The ultimate:

Tropical day, sunset, slight breeze, laying in a hammock holding the woman you love, playing with her hair....not saying a word.....

In the words of Snow Patrol: "will you just lie here...and watch the world go by?"

Also: weight training, loud music when I'm alone
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP

I watch YouTube or go to movies.

That or get lost in a Victorian novel.

*watch that hathor_sekhmet rack up the posts, whoo*

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

i don't like to make life too serious period. my mind can take stress off my shoulders in most instances. technology helps heaps. i play video games, listen to music or watch a youtube video to 'detox'. fuck i'm boring

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I play my guitar a lot and listen to music. Or I'll just have a beer and watch a movie or something stupid on TV.