• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and Drinking

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Beer - Bock variety
wine - German style white, or Pinot Noir red
booze - vodka, Scotch liqueur

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
im getting the sense that most NFPs dont really like to drink for more than meals etc...

i wonder if a poll is in order? (those NFJs cant fool me! ive seen those Se moments! hahaha)

I like to drink...whenever. :p

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm starting to not like drinking any more, so we'll so how long I go untill I just decide not to anymore. I'm underage, so I can't have it with a meal or anything, just once in a while when we get our hands on it. I usually like vodka, just because it'll getter done, and the taste is easy to wash down. The only beer I've ever actually liked was Guinness Extra Stout, but even then, meh.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Definitely a rum kinda gal.

I like mixed drinks alright, but if I want something that isn't going to make me feel like sin just licked my cheek the next morning definitely rum.

I think i posted in great detail elsewhere my favorite drinks..

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Lightweight here. I rarely drink. Although I'm allergic to alcohol, once in a while I like to enjoy:

1. Midori Sour
2. Strawberry Daiquiri
3. Apple Martini

My cousin introduced Buttery Nipples to me- which actually tastes ok (it's a bit strong though)! :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Buttery nipples are nothing to sneeze at. I happen to enjoy them. >.> that would bite being allergic to alcohol though.. It'd suck almost as much as being allergic to sunlight or water..

... Shows how much I value the spirits, eh?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wonder if the NFs drink less/more than other types?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Doubtful. I suspect it has more to do with upbringing and taste preferences than type.

As for me, I don't care enough about drinking to do it right now. It's just not something that's a top priority.

I grew up in a family that drinks socially, so it was never a big deal. I've tasted some things to see if I liked them, but I've not felt the desire to have anything more than a sip or two. I don't care if other people drink. Just don't make me feel guilty or stupid about not being like you. (And yes, I've had that happen. A family member did a good job of making me feel like I was a little kid for not guzzling down a gin and coke like she was.)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My three fave tipples:

1. Flaming Sambuca
2. Jack Daniel's
3. Guinness or ale

My list is generally based on what I've drank when I've had the best times with my friends. The positive connotations remain in my mind, and I associate a particular beverage with those good times. I drink rarely however- I can take it or leave it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I also like southern comfort and dr.pepper I swear it's extra dr.peppery. I promise on my future grave that it does.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Step out of the car, please.

what car? this car? Oh, but sorry officer I'd prefer not to. it's against my religion, and I don't want to go to hell. I most fall out awkardly instead.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I never get tired of Aristocrat Vodka personally. :D
I used to prefer mixed drinks but I've been getting in the habit of drinking things straight up recently. I've become a smarter and more responsible drinker so my experiences with doing such things is much better now!

I'll drink most things- just not the light beer that you'll see at frats. That stuff tastes horrible.
My fraternity goes out of its way to have vodka, rum, tequila, lager etc. available rather than light beer. We are a small fraternity though so I can see how it's easier for us to do this than larger ones.