• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and Drinking

redacted

Not much of an alcohol guy, but when I drink I go for beer and whiskey.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Black_WP_1024x768.jpg

And if not then:

KilliansBottle.gif

Oh and what a great way to commemorate my 500th post :nice:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Congratulations.

Beer for me too. I could really use one right now..

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
A bit of everything...wine, beer, liqour, and mixed drinks! :p

I LOVE microbrews...usually ales, not too big on lagers. :p I need something malty or hoppy to keep me interested usually.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i really don't drink much. i drink rum and coke when i feel like it.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The once or twice a month type of rarely. If I want to feel drunk, I already know what it's like so I imagine that I am and I am. Otherwise, I might take a free drink here and there to stay in the social loop of things.

sade

I don't really like drinking, but it happens once or twice a month when needed.
But favorites over all? Cava, beer, cider, and various drinks depending on the situation.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my favorite is sailor jerry's spiced rum in raspberry lemonade.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Teetotaler here.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
im getting the sense that most NFPs dont really like to drink for more than meals etc...

i wonder if a poll is in order? (those NFJs cant fool me! ive seen those Se moments! hahaha)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
im getting the sense that most NFPs dont really like to drink for more than meals etc...

i wonder if a poll is in order? (those NFJs cant fool me! ive seen those Se moments! hahaha)

Personally ill drink at all and or any occasion I can get a beer at, even if its just one sometimes. But I do frequent the party scene quite a bit.

But a maybe a poll is in order.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
The OP's question was what's the liberation of choice- so I'm going to go with MJ, because I hate the thought of damaging my body or making mistakes I can't take back.

Edit: But if I had to choose an alcohol, I guess it would be margaritas or some frozen little lady drink. That cup in my hand in my picture is trashcan punch. That's not bad either. In fact, I'm changing my answer to trashcan punch. Everclear, punch, and a buncha solid fruit in a cooler is how we used to do it.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Being from the south, whiskey is my drink of choice.

As an XNFJ, do people gravitate toward you and connect with you quickly because of your commanding speech/behavior, or do people think you're totally nuts? I get uncomfortable thinking that someone can't identify more with either one camp or the other- just because they are so different..