• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

P

Phantonym

Or you even doubt if you know yourself that well.

There's something to that, I'm always changing likes and dislikes.

Ha! Yes, I can relate to this. There's always something that makes me go whoa! where did THAT come from? And I change my mind so often. It always confuses people around me and it's confusing to me as well because there's never a clue what I'd be liking next. This happens within a fraction of a second, there's no indecisiveness involved, only this powerful feeling inside that I want something. Right now! I can't really explain it.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
You sense there are other realms of existence however you are conflicted as to whether what you are sensing is possible. You know the world would have you believe it's all in your nutty head and you wonder who is right.

Nyx

You sense there are other realms of existence however you are conflicted as to whether what you are sensing is possible. You know the world would have you believe it's all in your nutty head and you wonder who is right.

I grappled with this everyday :(

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You know when youre an INFJ, that when you are studying something, it either comes naturally or doesn't come at all. I can really see this in myself while learning Finnish.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
You stress to be as perfect as you can be about something until you reach a point where you don't give a rat's ass.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You stress to be as perfect as you can be about something until you reach a point where you don't give a rat's ass.

Basically. I think I just worry way too much about correctness, and I feel it more strongly when I make mistakes than others do.

MFJAGgernaut-B

MBTI Type
INFP

I grappled with this everyday :(

I don't. Because nine times out of ten, I'm the right one. The one left is the one I where my wristwatch on. You have no idea how useful having four left hands is. Especially the second one. It's quite handy.

Just got done watching Patch Adams. I should probably just post this and give myself time to slow do

[EDIT] Whoops.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
you know you're an infj

when:

I don't. Because nine times out of ten, I'm the right one. The one left is the one I where my wristwatch on. You have no idea how useful having four left hands is. Especially the second one. It's quite handy.

Just got done watching Patch Adams. I should probably just post this and give myself time to slow do

[EDIT] Whoops.

S

Sniffles

You know when youre an INFJ, that when you are studying something, it either comes naturally or doesn't come at all. I can really see this in myself while learning Finnish.

Basically. I think I just worry way too much about correctness, and I feel it more strongly when I make mistakes than others do.

Yes this is very much the same situation with me when learning languages.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ

I am the same way about mistakes. I pulled this quote from another thread.

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell" - Oscar Wilde

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know you're an INFJ when...

... you think the enchanted realm might actually exist. :)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You know you're an INFJ when...

... you think the enchanted realm might actually exist. :)
´
Its easier to see if no one is around.

Its similar to the question: 'If a tree falls down in a forest and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound?'

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
... you have a 200-page thread devoted to your type. Woo-hoo! :rock:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
´
Its easier to see if no one is around.

Its similar to the question: 'If a tree falls down in a forest and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound?'

Problem is, I see it too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you know just what to say to others to help nudge them along out of their ruts but you always forget what to say to yourself when you need it most

S

Sniffles

This probably has been covered already; but you have a rather haphazard sense of organization - but yet you still manage get things done.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This probably has been covered already; but you have a rather haphazard sense of organization - but yet you still manage get things done.

True. My desk at work usually has post-it notes everywhere and to-do stacks organized ways that would make no sense to anyone else, but nobody can say I'm not efficient. By the end of the day, it's all done or very nearly so.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you know just what to say to others to help nudge them along out of their ruts but you always forget what to say to yourself when you need it most

Or rather you give yourself the same advice then realize that it was optimistic bullshit to make someone see they'll be fine. And while the advice still holds some merit, you can find a thousand ways, however immature, to find how it doesn't apply to your situation.