• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'll try one (let me know if you can relate or if i fail please)

You know you're an INFJ when..... you only really like surprises and unexpected gifts if you know beforehand what they are :alttongue:

(could just be me though, but i hate all those unexpect things)

:yes:As I've said before in this thread: I can be very spontaneous if I have sufficient advance warning!

I also do my best thinking in the shower, and i often forget how long i've been in there

I spent waaay too long in the shower this morning - I totally lost track of time, and must have washed my hair at least four times.

B

ByMySword

I spent waaay too long in the shower this morning - I totally lost track of time, and must have washed my hair at least four times.

There were too many posts about the shower to quote, but I identified with all of them.

The shower is where I relax and meditate. I do my best thinking there.

There's no shower like an hour-shower. :newwink:

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
When you talk to your parfait and say things like-
You understand me parfait- you have layers like I do
We like the same things.
You have vanilla and chocolate- conflicting and contradictory flavors that help to make you the complicated and delightful splendor that you are.
It's okay- I understand you. I understand you.
LOL

I'm too busy angsting that I spelled 'parfay' wrong in a text to do that sort of thing :D

Exzalibahr

Hello all this is my second post after my first introduction post.
I dont know if i am Infj but im laughing quite loudly for my doing at the moment so here is my idea:

You know Infj when: You realize after mowing the grass half an hour in total trance you forgot the put the blades into action.

god i love mowing the grass.

And that looking back you were actually never mowing...

Last edited:

Lotr246

Your powers of transformation are frightening. You have the ability to become any personality just by reading about another person's life or experience. And maybe not even become them, but experience it as they had. A true empath. Could this be true for an INTJ, too? With lead Ni. Or could it be true for INFP? Share your experiences with this if you agree.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your powers of transformation are frightening. You have the ability to become any personality just by reading about another person's life or experience. And maybe not even become them, but experience it as they had. A true empath. Could this be true for an INTJ, too? With lead Ni. Or could it be true for INFP?

nah - Fe and Ni are the shizz

Lotr246

nah - Fe and Ni are the shizz

So, an ENFJ could do this too? I guess I say it's frightening because you have the potential to become something you wouldn't want to be. But your values, or more values in general, are a nice guard from becoming like that.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, an ENFJ could do this too? I guess I say it's frightening because you have the potential to become something you wouldn't want to be. But your values, or more values in general, are a nice guard from becoming like that.

what values ?;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Your powers of transformation are frightening. You have the ability to become any personality just by reading about another person's life or experience. And maybe not even become them, but experience it as they had. A true empath. Could this be true for an INTJ, too? With lead Ni. Or could it be true for INFP? Share your experiences with this if you agree.

I'm very short of an empath. Sometimes I can feel the emotion someone else is having, but usually it is just a response, and not a connection, to what they're feeling. NFPs are a LOT better at understanding people than me.

You know you're an INFJ when you can go from ultra-pensive to a crazed wacko when there are a number of people in the room. Though it's like sugar, the energy goes away fast and then you crash.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INFJ when you can go from ultra-pensive to a crazed wacko when there are a number of people in the room. Though it's like sugar, the energy goes away fast and then you crash.

+1

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm very short of an empath. Sometimes I can feel the emotion someone else is having, but usually it is just a response, and not a connection, to what they're feeling. NFPs are a LOT better at understanding people than me.

:yes:

My friends know me for my slightly wild streak that can show up out of nowhere in public for no reason. They also know the drowsy-eyed look shortly afterwards when I start wanting some caffine.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
when you pass your friend in her broken down suburban on the side of a barren, rural road and she's pissed at you later cuz you never even saw her as you drove right on by........:blush:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
when you can't even read books or magazines anymore because it takes too much time away from thinking and pondering about the complexities of life.

Split_Infinitive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
What if you've got both? How would you tell the difference?
I definitely have the INFJdar, but I have absolutely no gaydar! Unless someone is really over the top camp, I can never call it. I always fall for gay men! Does the gaydar usually come with the INFJ package? Should I send mine back and ask a refund?