• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I I had edited this earlier, and stupid internet ate my post. Anyway, I don't get long term stalker types like your friend, but I get a lot of creeps on public transportation telling me that I should smile more, and other bs like that. Also, on the rare occasions when I get hit on at a bar it's always the guy who wants to tell me all about his struggle with mental illness and past trauma.

My favorite experience so far was just last week when a guy followed me off the subway, onto the street, and into a drugstore all the while muttering obscenities and other lewd comments under his breath just loud enough for me to hear. I actually ducked into the drugstore instead of walking straight home because I knew there would be a cop in there, and even still he followed me to the shampoo aisle. Creep.

I have so many experiences like this. One example: I was eating lunch in a park on my break and this guy came up and was saying obscene things. So I left and another guy followed me out and said he had a gun and was going to follow me to make sure the first guy left me alone. He walked a few paces behind me for several blocks. ha! Yea the second guy was no better than the first. I've had guys tell me their psychological problems upon meeting me. I mean one told me what happened in his therapy session. ugh! Seriously, why does this happen?

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
Usually, I retreat into instant Introvert mode. I get really quiet and people start to ask me what's wrong to which I always respond, "nothing" and hope they'll either leave it alone or do something that would actually help me get out of it. Of course, I have no idea what they could do. But I since I can't explain it to them, them just asking is annoying to me.

Its like I'm a car thats just running on fumes. So the only thing to do is turn the engine off, put it in neutral, and push it to the nearest station.

I can totally understand this. It happens to me at work if I don't spend at least part of my lunch break hiding. :)

R

Riva

you know you are a INFj when you like -

poetry:yes:
walking on the beach:)
and poking dead people with a stick.:devil:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What if you only like 2/3 of those?

R

Riva

you know you are a INFj when you like -

poetry:yes:
walking on the beach:)
and poking dead people with a stick.:devil:

What if you only like 2/3 of those?

you leave immediately !

which two?
if it is the 1st two you are a INFP.:) - poetic and romantic

but if you like only the last two you are a INFJ.:devil: - poetic and psychotic. lol

if you like only the last one you are definitely a ENTP.:newwink: - just psychotic

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
if you like only the last one you are definitely a ENTP. - just psychotic

Considering the ENTP I know, he would drag the body into a public library and dance with it after making sure it was dead. I'm not talking ballroom dancing, I;m talking the exotic type. IT gets more attention. (The attention-whoreyness is also why I dont like him... besides the extremely debative attitude)

You know youre an INFJ when you don't live in the real world, but in a parallel reality that sees things clearer... at least 'clear' in an INFJ way. ( 'Flavors' of things, accurate hunches, et cetera ).

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
which two?
if it is the 1st two you are a INFP.:) - poetic and romantic

but if you like only the last two you are a INFJ.:devil: - poetic and psychotic. lol

if you like only the last one you are definitely a ENTP.:newwink: - just psychotic

What about all three while wearing a really awesome hat?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about all three while wearing a really awesome hat?

If it was aquired whilst putting velcro on your head and running through A MidSummer Night's Dream......
so be it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know youre an INFJ when you don't live in the real world, but in a parallel reality that sees things clearer... at least 'clear' in an INFJ way. ( 'Flavors' of things, accurate hunches, et cetera ).

Yes.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool

:nice:

sade

:redface:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You know you're an infj when you think it's normal to have a 132 pages thread trying to define how to know you are what you already know you are. :doh:
:whistling:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INFJ when you tell your best friend about that weird dream you had where you had sex with a magical tree and they don't even flinch anymore...

:rofl1:

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
You know you're an INFJ when you tell your best friend about that weird dream you had where you had sex with a magical tree and they don't even flinch anymore...

LOL! kinda true :blush:.It's also normal for us to hear that!

R

Riva

Considering the ENTP I know, he would drag the body into a public library and dance with it after making sure it was dead. I'm not talking ballroom dancing, I;m talking the exotic type. IT gets more attention.
(The attention-whoreyness is also why I dont like him... besides the extremely debative attitude)

relax dude. so much for loving kindness?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

My INFJ best friend is more often on the receiving end of this. Then again when he has something weird to say he will, but more often then not I'm the weird one in the relationship. ;)

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP? i guess their E ness would want some attention, therefor will wear the hat.:)

Ah, but what you're forgetting is the quiet and inherent flamboyance in INFJs that may be expressed via The Hat. ;) (Assuming other INFJs do have a flamboyant side as I do...and keep it so hidden it's unlikely anyone will ever find it.)