• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mine are "allegedly" and "REEEALly?"

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
sometimes for me it's other noises that are the perfect thing to... make. i don't know how to explain it other than beatboxing:thinking: like mouth-sounds...
and i don't always know if other people understand or just accept what i say.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You write your entp boyfriend a sms that you need to get along with your life and he can fuck off

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You write your eStp boyfriend a sms that you need to get along with your life and he can fuck off......while the ENTP is taking apart your 3rd DVD player this week, and you open a portal into another dimension because of the "cool breeze"

;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
sometimes for me it's other noises that are the perfect thing to... make. i don't know how to explain it other than beatboxing like mouth-sounds...
and i don't always know if other people understand or just accept what i say.

I know where this is from, its been said in this thread too, I think. ITs where no word you know can fit what you're trying to express so you make one up without language restrictions. AKA its gibberish but people seem to get it anyway. Maybe we tap into the 'universal language'

Oh and I'm good at beatboxing, prolly better than most people I know :D

( Matisyahu is a cool musician, too. Who says Jews cant rap? :newwink: )

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
You sit in a subway car and notice that the guy on the left is incredibly nervous. You wonder why in your head and draw random hypothesis...by the time you're done with that, you've missed your stop.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You sit in a subway car and notice that the guy on the left is incredibly nervous. You wonder why in your head and draw random hypothesis...by the time you're done with that, you've missed your stop.

Hehe, yeah, that's happened before. Though I've never missed my stop, but I have been thoroughly distracted with making up things about other people.

jackandthebeast

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
tert
You have an issue with someone but you're afraid to confront them because you keep undermining your own arguments and you don't trust your own memories as adequate support.

Lotr246

You have an issue with someone but you're afraid to confront them because you keep undermining your own arguments and you don't trust your own memories as adequate support.

Haha, yes, very true. And then you're usually like, "I never said that," when someone accuses you of saying one thing. It's said not as a defense mechanism, but just from an inadequacy of memory: You really believe you never said that.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha, yes, very true. And then you're usually like, "I never said that," when someone accuses you of saying one thing. It's said not as a defense mechanism, but just from an inadequacy of memory: You really believe you never said that.

You...you live in my head :shock:

eclare

MBTI Type
INFJ

Hee...I have even greater trouble with the exact opposite. Someone says to me "You've never told me that," and I'm like "Yes I have. I tell you that all the time." And the later I realize that I've only told them that in my head and never to their face.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Hee...I have even greater trouble with the exact opposite. Someone says to me "You've never told me that," and I'm like "Yes I have. I tell you that all the time." And the later I realize that I've only told them that in my head and never to their face.

Both of these. I either can't remember telling someone something, or I remember thinking something and confusing my thoughts for me actually speaking. My memory is shot and I don't even do anything to myself to cause it to be that way. :(

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
WHEN YOU ARE JUST TOO AWESOME!!!

That's when.