• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah got those wierd talks like, I'm just telling random things on autopilot and she's all 'I feel so confortable having such a 'true' talk with you'.:doh:

Eck:eek:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
3195700574_b42a37f37e.jpg

eta: I actually mean that you are so unique google doesnt even get enough searches on you. I don't mean that INFJ isn't successful. Someone told me they were confused.

S

Sniffles

You maybe INFJ if you have a certain fascination with certain ascetic practices, whatever your own personal failings in this regards are. Perhaps due to our perfectionist nature.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You maybe INFJ if you have a certain fascination with certain ascetic practices, whatever your own personal failings in this regards are. Perhaps due to our perfectionist nature.

I don't completely understand what you're saying. Do you mean things like Feng Shui or styles of architecture? If you are, then I agree. I admire oriental work because it is very organic and fits with nature very well. I wouldn't mind living in a traditional Japanese house.

S

Sniffles

I don't completely understand what you're saying. Do you mean things like Feng Shui or styles of architecture? If you are, then I agree. I admire oriental work because it is very organic and fits with nature very well. I wouldn't mind living in a traditional Japanese house.

Uhh no, not exactly. Since you bring up the Orient, a good example of what I'm talking about is a fascination with the self-disciplined lifestyle of Shaolin monks.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Skyward, maybe you're confusing ascetic with aesthetic?

V

violaine

Yes. I have always been fascinated by the ascetic way of life. I was very interested in the tradition of hermits for a long time. It actually bothered me a little that I thought I could do something like that in reading about it. Not that it wouldn't be hard.... but that I think I could be so self-disciplined that I could achieve something like that. For me the interest is in the simplicity and purity (?) and strength of will required (which I tend to admire almost above all else.) I've always liked overcoming through strength of will. I do think I was super self-disciplined when I was very young and it was all consuming. But it was also very internalized and private.

3195700574_b42a37f37e.jpg

eta: I actually mean that you are so unique google doesnt even get enough searches on you. I don't mean that INFJ isn't successful. Someone told me they were confused.

This is hilarious, Elaur. (I prefer the unexplained post though ;))

S

Sniffles

Yes. I have always been fascinated by the ascetic way of life. I was very interested in the tradition of hermits for a long time. It actually bothered me a little that I thought I could do something like that in reading about it. Not that it wouldn't be hard.... but that I think I could be so self-disciplined that I could achieve something like that. For me the interest is in the simplicity and purity (?) and strength of will required (which I tend to admire almost above all else.) I've always liked overcoming through strength of will. I do think I was super self-disciplined when I was very young and it was all consuming. But it was also very internalized and private.

Yes this is very much the same thing with me. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
":shock:You're not an Extrovert?:shock:"

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've always liked overcoming through strength of will. I do think I was super self-disciplined when I was very young and it was all consuming. But it was also very internalized and private.

And then life came along and kicked you enough to start developing an "f-it" function that overrides everything else when you're tired and have had enough. :D

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You prophecy in tongues to a stiff necked people, unwilling to heed your sage wisdom and counsel.

.....good laughs....

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
You were scolded for yelling "I KNOW!" every time your parents tried to teach you something. >____>

or maybe that was just me

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Aesthetic/Ascetic - It's only a four letter difference :D

I'm not all that fascinated with the hermit kind of them, but practices such as, say, knighthood, or even marines, if that counts, seem interesting.

And then life came along and kicked you enough to start developing an "f-it" function that overrides everything else when you're tired and have had enough.

Reverse for me. . .