• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

B

ByMySword

You know you're an INFJ when you don't swing your arms when you walk. lol

Amy

MBTI Type
INFJ

My goodness!
Also comping on food with only moving your jaws up and down.

When you feel bad that your attention span escaped for a while.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
haha that explains why I sound like a babbling idiot half the time.

For me its more than half the time :doh: - I can relate to the crazies in cities: "Say GAWD say GAWD BOMB!"

Consciously or unconsciously? Consciously I am pretty wacky, but when I'm not focusing on being stupid I don't really move much besides my eyes and legs.

When you feel bad that your attention span escaped for a while.

Kinda, I usually don't notice when I stop paying attention, but then I do and hope THEY didn't notice, or that I didn't miss anything important.

- You know you're an INFJ when you LOVE Monty Python, Terry Pratchet, or any other form of witty British humor.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a very lucid dreamer

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Someone drops their wallet and disappear and you start debating:
- Should I give this back?
- *snicker and shifty eyes*
- intense guilt from even thinking about it.

By the time you're done thinking about it some random kid has already decided for you.
Well, so much for your good heart or evil intention.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
when you KNOW what god is and believe u are him yourself

do you guys talk to IT without words, but in colors and shapes and sounds ; the wind rustling in the leaves on a dreary night, amongst the fog , the hustle and bustle of the avereage working day ?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Erm. No...

do you guys talk to IT without words, but in colors and shapes and sounds ; the wind rustling in the leaves on a dreary night, amongst the fog , the hustle and bustle of the avereage working day ?

And no...

Unless you are implying the sensation of something connecting everything. But you can't really talk to that sort of thing...though you can experience it in moments like you've described.

S

Sniffles

- You know you're an INFJ when you LOVE Monty Python, Terry Pratchet, or any other form of witty British humor.

Yes, I love Monty Python. Most of my friends and family however don't understand the humor.

Yes I can relate to this. I often refer to this as a "Prayer of the Heart"; which is intuitively communicated to God as opposed to spoken in the typical form.

heart

heart on fire
How many of you ask a person a general question, when you really want a specific answer and then get frustrated/impatient with the person you're asking because their answer wasn't specific enough?

S

Sniffles

How many of you ask a person a general question, when you really want a specific answer and then get frustrated/impatient with the person you're asking because their answer wasn't specific enough?

:blush: Yes I must admit to doing this quite often.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

All the time

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unless you are implying the sensation of something connecting everything. But you can't really talk to that sort of thing...though you can experience it in moments like you've described.

Experiencing and listening to it....yes.

B

ByMySword

Not exactly, but something similar to that. More like I believe there is a part of God within me.

100% correct. :nice:

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1

These moments are when there's proof of a God in some form. Its like you can -feel- the grandness of all life in these situations. (Maybe this is how Tao started?) I guess that's where the love of nature comes in in those INFJ profiles.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
" Buddah just sat under a tree and let the world come to him "
INFJ

P.S. it feels great to be back.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
" Buddah just sat under a tree and let the world come to him "
INFJ

P.S. it feels great to be back.

Mhm. WHat's interesting is that the major religions seemed to grow in that time period with Christianity becoming more popular in the end. Don't they all have INFJ prophets? At least with different spins off of the theme. Buddhism is more of a self-creation and enlightenment while Christianity is fusing one's soul with God.

- You know you're an INFJ when you're fascinated with religions, beliefs, superstition, mythology, et cetera.

P.S.: Where were you at?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mhm. WHat's interesting is that the major religions seemed to grow in that time period with Christianity becoming more popular in the end. Don't they all have INFJ prophets? At least with different spins off of the theme. Buddhism is more of a self-creation and enlightenment while Christianity is fusing one's soul with God.

- You know you're an INFJ when you're fascinated with religions, beliefs, superstition, mythology, et cetera.

P.S.: Where were you at?

INFP island - eww - never goin' back again