• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You know you're an INFJ if you're a natural controversialist.

*Read it as conversationalist at first :blush:*

Controversialist is practically my middle name! (Coilhouse for some articles on cool anti-culture stuff like Titler or Tokyo Gore Patrol, or even a ragtime mash with scenes of Dr Who from every season)

The one thing I need to hold my tongue on the most is my 'gutterhead humor' - Basically the Sean Connery banter from earlier in this thread, but no holds barred... I need more holds... ;)

Oh and my INTP friend got me this pedophile techno song... its just innuendos but its still a ':shock: getter' song. Its amusing but I wouldnt listen too it too much for fear of getting it stuck in my head.

- You know you're an INFJ when you can almost think better when talking to yourself or you could grind on a problem for a long time but when you talk to someone else about it, it suddenly clicks.

Lotr246

Yes, I agree. Would you say an INFJ would create an argument explaining why babies are not people, and thus they are worthless? Or does that sound more like something an INTJ would do?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
- You know you're an INFJ when you can almost think better when talking to yourself or you could grind on a problem for a long time but when you talk to someone else about it, it suddenly clicks.

And then you say to the person, "Thanks, I got it!" when they haven't said a word.

I know I have issues being certain of myself when explaining something I haven't had time to process to someone else. I can bounce ideas off someone, but only if I have some solidified groundwork already in my head. Today, I was talking with one of my professors about what I plan to do with a self-driven project. It was the first day of that class, and I had only really begun to toy with basic, big concepts. So, when I tried to describe my thoughts, the result was a very unorganised, unsure mess of words. I remember plainly saying in the middle of the conversation, "I need to think". And I do, but I'm sure she'll be a bit surprised when I come in next class with a detailed and solid plan that didn't seem to be there before.

tess2008

MBTI Type
INFJ
you have a really effective inner schedule that you're not completely aware of yourself. Everyone thinks you're completely disorganized based on your surroundings (and if you have a diary/ planner, it's not filled in very well/ neatly for the most part), but you always manage to finish everything before a due date, even if you're juggling a lot of different things and most other people need to make themselves a schedule to complete everything on time :shock::huh:

:D

eclare

MBTI Type
INFJ

Hmmm...but I would also add a natural consensus builder. It's a bizarre ability to simultaneously agree and disagree with everyone.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you have a really effective inner schedule that you're not completely aware of yourself. Everyone thinks you're completely disorganized based on your surroundings (and if you have a diary/ planner, it's not filled in very well/ neatly for the most part), but you always manage to finish everything before a due date, even if you're juggling a lot of different things and most other people need to make themselves a schedule to complete everything on time :shock::huh:

:D

OMG you just totally described me! That's a little spooky :shocking:

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay!!!!!! We reached the magic 100 pages!

:party2:

Next milestone is 1000 entries.

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
You know you're an INFJ when you post just to get on page 100.

Will this thread ever end? Not likely! :D

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
You know you're an INFJ when you post just to get on page 100.

Yup!

Though the server needed prodding by an ENTP until the 'uld hunds' got back on track.

The only difference in ESP randomness and INFJ randomness is that the ESPs make it look natural.

( And I can improvise as long as it isn't the thinking kind of improvisation. If it strays off the plan and I need to think quick... not gonna happen )

You know youre an INFJ when while explaining something to someone you can lose your train of thought in the middle off it. You can feel it slip and you think "Oh goddammit..." and try to find a spot to hold on to to push forward with the thought.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know youre an INFJ when while explaining something to someone you can lose your train of thought in the middle off it. You can feel it slip and you think "Oh goddammit..." and try to find a spot to hold on to to push forward with the thought.

:rofl1:

I let people know when I've lost my train of thought. It seems very weird at first, but once they understand it's just something that happens to me involuntarily, it's not so awkward.

INFJs, on the cutting edge of premature dementia.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
INFJs, on the cutting edge of premature dementia.

Ehhh I would say its more like a bludgeon. It makes you sound real stupid when you say, "Dammit, guys I'm losing it." in the middle of a breath. Is SOUNDS like it should be there, but it doesn't. Kinda being a wagon pulled by a runaway donkey, we really cant do much about our minds.

G

Glycerine

Ehhh I would say its more like a bludgeon. It makes you sound real stupid when you say, "Dammit, guys I'm losing it." in the middle of a breath. Is SOUNDS like it should be there, but it doesn't. Kinda being a wagon pulled by a runaway donkey, we really cant do much about our minds.

haha that explains why I sound like a babbling idiot half the time.