• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

V

violaine

^haha, your sx variant is definitely coming out to play on this thread...

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
You know you're an INFJ when you'd like to post to this thread, but you can't due to being overly perfectionistic and in fear that your imperfect contribution will be rejected...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You know you're not an INFJ when...

You're not as keen on teh enneagrams.

B

ByMySword

You know you're not an INFJ when...

You're not as keen on teh enneagrams.

lol, I've just never read on them that much. I determined mine, but other than that, I really haven't delved into them yet as I've liked to.

V

violaine

How do you figure? :huh:

I'm not as keen on the enneagrams.

ohh I thought you were into it from your sig. I was just thinking you have intensity like an sx first has if that's what you are. I'm rather into it myself... especially alongside MBTI. There can be some interesting differences between INFJ 9s and INFJ 4s for example.

I liked learning about the enneagram because the tips for growth and health are very specific. It proved useful to me...

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
You wear Ni plated armor and wield an Fe pipe.

B

ByMySword

ohh I thought you were into it from your sig. I was just thinking you have intensity like an sx first has if that's what you are. I'm rather into it myself... especially alongside MBTI. There can be some interesting differences between INFJ 9s and INFJ 4s for example.

I took the test and read over it once and it fit me, but its been awhile since I've looked into it.

Instinct to me is the hardest to type, but me and a couple of friends had concluded that I was sx.

People don't talk about it as much on here, so I've never gotten as into it as I'd like to.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...you suddenly find yourself as the leader of the newest LAMBDA LAMBDA LAMBDA frat house....

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are spiritually wise but materially stupid.

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
...And you stay at a job you HATE, where everyone is rude and unfair and downright horrible to you every single day, simply because you signed a one-year contract with them and you have it stuck in your head that you can actually help change these people.