• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

B

ByMySword

you believe everyone (even sometimes your closest friends) is out to get you.

redacted

you believe everyone (even sometimes your closest friends) is out to get you.

Not necessarily out to get you, but they're definitely gonna choose themselves first if it comes down to it. (Even in not choosing themselves first, they're choosing themselves first :))

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't need drugs to hallucinate.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bad things happen to your enemies......

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
At 50, you still hold a grudge from some random unfortunate incident that happened to you when you were 3.

(No? Then i have to retype my mother... :D)

LOL!....:shock:...I need to stop though.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're the most conservative bohemian anyone knows
and your sexual humor is dark and uncomfortable for others

yes ?

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You see dead people.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your life is ruled by strange coincidences (I'll shut up for a while now - I don't want to hog this thread!)

B

ByMySword

Your life is ruled by strange coincidences (I'll shut up for a while now - I don't want to hog this thread!)

You know you're an INFJ when you wouldn't mind hogging this thread so all the attention's on you, but you're just trying to be nice.

or is that just me? :huh:

sade

You know you're an INFJ when you wouldn't mind hogging this thread so all the attention's on you, but you're just trying to be nice.

or is that just me? :huh:
I'll confirm it, I enjoy attention like that, but don't like let people to know that. And trying to be friendly, allways.

V

violaine

You don't need drugs to hallucinate.

:D

You're the most conservative bohemian anyone knows
and your sexual humor is dark and uncomfortable for others

yes ?

Eeps I think we have some kind of consensus... (though, my 'sexual humor', or at least what comes out of my mouth might be a little lighter.)

- People think you're an extrovert... until they try and drop by unexpectedly, hehe.... Release the hounds!

- You don't mind queuing for extended periods of time, this is when you have your most blistering insights... (usually into yourself).

- You kept switching off Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. It was giving you major dumbchills.

- You are shy but wildly adventurous.

- You know which dreams you should pay attention to.... and you do.

- You're allergic to control, that is, others attempting to control you and you controlling others.

- Haha, if you haven't made yourself get used to it yet, being looked at by someone directly for any extended period of time feels like being lasered through to the core.

- You judge your date by how well they treat the wait-staff... this judgement is hard to unseat...

- You really miss playing with lego (ok, maybe that's all adults).