• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about this: when you hold a grudge against entities who wronged you in a past life.

charly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
When your intuition says a person is an annoying attention whore yet you don't want to say anything because they haven't done anything to offend and you don't want to paint them as a bad person and you don't want to be seen as the drama starter.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
You know you're an INFJ when....

Vicky Jo tells you so. [hehe....sorry, just couldn't resist.]

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
yeah.

Also, I think I'm weird enough without them.

Am I going to get in trouble for posting here and not being an INFJ?
I wouldn't think so as long as you're polite. We're kind of loosey-goosey with the Fe, generally. The spirit of the law and harmony are what matter, not the pecking order and who gets to sit at the cool kid table. Have a seat and a s'more.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah.

Also, I think I'm weird enough without them.
I'm also absent-minded enough without them. We both probably are since you're INTP, haha.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INFJ when you can read animal symbolism, astrological charts, tarot cards, tea leaves, and all the other signs the universe gives you, but when you see a sign with actual words on it you have to ask for clarification.

Or just misinterpret it and get lost/do the wrong thing/don't notice it's there.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ :laugh:

You know your coworker is INFJ when she points out how she could tell something was coming because of all the little signs she noticed, and then she runs into a door.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Many people call Jesus an INFJ; maybe people who are just like Jesus qualify as INFJ much more frequently.

But oh boy, then there's the cunning gnostic Jesus, holding all this powerful secret knowledge, and only enlightening the initiated - this Jesus could be seen as an INTJ.

Okay, so if you're just like Jesus, and you're on the light side, you're INFJ, and if you're just like Jesus, and on the dark side, then you're an INTJ!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Many people call Jesus an INFJ; maybe people who are just like Jesus qualify as INFJ much more frequently.

But oh boy, then there's the cunning gnostic Jesus, holding all this powerful secret knowledge, and only enlightening the initiated - this Jesus could be seen as an INTJ.

Okay, so if you're just like Jesus, and you're on the light side, you're INFJ, and if you're just like Jesus, and on the dark side, then you're an INTJ!
I am a light-side person…
Or at least I try to be.
For if we cannot help each other,
What will future generations have to remember?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You get completely lost in the abstract analysis of complex emotional systems.

Also, you know you are a Ni-dom when you have the capacity to detach from both the personal/subjective and the logical/rational. Instead favoring a distanced, observational, numb and yet longing perspective on the whole of reality.

Also when you become more aware of other's thoughts and feelings than your own - when those other people are more important to you than yourself.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're an INFJ when:

You listen to your subconscious all the time, especially regarding your dreams, and the symbolism is usually indicative of what's happening in the waking hours of the day. Subconscious is seldom wrong.

When your gut instinct about someone is right on the mark, either when someone is in trouble, or when someone is trouble.

Crying on the behalf of someone's own misfortunes and sadness, and wanting to do something about it to lift their spirit.

Selective hearing or seeing things, especially when lost in one's mind. People assume you have a hearing issue or aren't looking, but in actuality, it's because you're within your own inner monologues, thoughts, etc.

Stubbornness, especially when you want things just so.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you have the capacity to be completely disciplines in your personal life and yet have secret desires for the freedom of hedonism.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
When you really hope you're wrong but you have the sick feeling that you're not.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm confused. Many of these traits you guys are speaking of sound familiar to me, yet I almost always score as an INFP when I take the MB and keirsey tests

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
You know you're an INFJ when....

You can walk on water,

stop hurricanes with a wave of your hand

and still manage not to spill your coffee in the process:)